Chapter 34: The Coffin and the Blue-haired Spartan

(O.D.D.- School...why are you so mean to me? 。・゜・(Д')・゜・。)

Poof...

Sunset-orange eyes cracked open.

Tsuna sighed when his eyes met with a familiar darkness.

'Looks like I used the same plan...'

The brunet carefully removed the cover of the coffin and squinted his eyes when they were attacked by the new lighting.

"Tsuna-sama...."

Tsuna blinked his eyes a few times before recognizing the adult silveret in front of him; the Decimo smiled softly.

"Yo, Hayato-kun."

The said silveret sighed.

"Your plan has given me multiple headaches, Tsuna-sama."

Tsuna chuckled as his Storm helped him out of the coffin.

"How many people know about the truth?"

"It's still Reborn-san, the rest of the Guardians, and the Varia--Xanxus told everyone in his group the truth a few years back."

"I see..."

The brunet sighed, looking up at the other.

"Looks like you'll be switched with your past self soon."

Hayato nodded smiling brightly.

"Take care of yourself, Tsuna-sama."

"Hai~!"

Poof!

When the pink smoke disappeared, the younger Hayato stood there, hands in his pockets; the silveret immediately brightened up at the sight of Tsuna.

"Konichiwa, Tsuna-sama!"

The brunet chuckled before greeting the other in return; Tsuna tilted his head when he sensed a familiar Rain and Mist flame.

Hayato caught the look and discreetly pulled out a few dynamites in one hand.

Right when Tsuna blinked his sunset-orange eyes, Hayato sprang into action, spinning around while flinging two bombs in Lal's direction--she was currently hiding in the trees.

There was a click of a tongue before the cloaked bluenette hopped out of the tree to dodge.

She widened her eyes behind her goggles when her irises met sunset-orange ones.

Lal lifted her arm in time to block a kick from Tsuna; her Mist ring lit up as she charged the device on her arm when she broke away from the brunet.

Hayato immediately put up a small barrier of Storm flames, blocking the beam of condensed Mist flames; Lal huffed as she landed a few meters away from them.

"Humph.  Not bad, you two..."

Tsuna and Hayato slowly relaxed their stances as Lal pulled her goggles up to reveal her eyes.

Lal smirked slightly.

"You even prevented me from taking one of my box weapons out.  Good job Sawada, Gokudera."

The two politely bowed in return; Tsuna smiled brightly.

"It's nice to meet you..."

Tsuna trailed off--it was technically their 'first' meeting with Lal Mirch.

Lal smiled slightly at Tsuna's politeness.

"Lal Mirch.  Don't forget it, brat."

~~

"So you two already know how to use the Flame Chains.  It saves me the trouble of explaining it to you guys."

Tsuna smiled brightly as he wrapped a Flame Chain around his Vongola ring; Hayato did the same to his Storm ring.

The three walked through the forest; night was slowly falling.

Suddenly, Lal pulled them to the side, narrowing her eyes.

There was a rustle of leaves before a Gola Mosca came crashing through the trees; the robot had yet to sense them.

Suddenly, the robot whipped his head in their direction; Lal cursed as Tsuna and Hayato calmly gazed at it.

"Attacco di Squalo."

Klang!

Tsuna grinned as he saw a familiar ravenet bash to the Gola Mosca's head in; future-Takeshi turned to face them and smiled brightly.

"Yo, guys!"