Chapter 20: The Solution

It turns out, Hiro was simply a brat, and he had no evil flame controlling him; Tsuna massaged the temples of his forehead as he sighed tiredly.

'I had hoped that Baka-Hiro was actually good...but he's actually an idiot...f***'

Tsuna sighed once more as he saw his father cuddle with Nana, who giggled and returned the affection.

The brunet smiled slightly at the sight.

'Well, at least Tou-san's trying his best to make amends.  He even said he'd stay for 3 months--Grandpa made an acception too.'

"Tuna-Fish~!"

The blonde earned a roundhouse-kick to the head.

"Oww!  Don't be so mean, Tuna-Fish!"

Tsuna sighed, knowing that the man wouldn't change the nickname no matter how many times he hit the other in the head.

Iemitsu grinned childishly before putting on a serious face, catching Tsuna's attention.

"What is it, Tou-san?"

"I'm making you the Vongola Decimo."

The brunet blinked his eyes in surprise as he stared at the blonde.

"...Are you serious?"

~~

Everyone was asleep as Tsuna and Iemistu sat at the table in the kitchen; they were both holding a cup of green tea in their hands.

"...What about Hiro-kun?"

Iemitsu sighed as he set his cup down.

"Before the time I was possessed, I found that Takahiro's flames weren't as pure as your's, Tsunayoshi, so I decided to make you the Decimo--despite your age."

Iemitsu sighed as he scratched his head.

"I guess whoever made that weird possessing flame wanted the downfall of Vongola--no offense to Taka-chan though..."

Tsuna chuckled as he took a sip from his tea, savoring the warmth and taste in each sip.

He sensed a certain baby hitman standing at the top of the stairs, listening to their conversation; Tsuna feigned ignorance as he spoke once more.

"Does that mean...you'll have me fight Xanxus in the upcoming Ring Battles?"

Iemitsu nodded his head.

"Yes.  But please be careful, Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna smiled softly.

"You worry too much, Tou-san.  I was the one that helped you with that troublesome flame after all..."

Iemitsu chuckled and leaned over the table, ruffling the teen's brown locks.

"Oh~you're just as cute as I remembered~!"

Tsuna huffed as he swatted at Iemitsu's hands.

"Ore wa kawaii janai yo." (I'm not cute.)