" Acted like it never happened." I finished her sentence before saying, " Maybe it didn't."

" Hell nahh , it sounded to real to had been a dream." Ash said getting upset like it was her who was unsure of if she'd gotten the best head and orgasm of her life last night.

" Ever heard of a wet dream." I asked her doubting my own memories.

" Yes but it had to be real." She said.

" He seems the same though." 

" So maybe you should ask him." Ash suggested.

" And how the hell am I supposed to do that? Say " Heyyy your hair looks nice, did you eat me out last night?" 

" That's a start."? Ash said laughing. 

" I can't do that Ash, What if it really was a dream?" I said getting nervous.

" Then I'm sure it'll do him some good to know that you've had a wet dream about him." She said.

" Ehhhhh. I just won't say anything unless he does. I can't deal with this  right now. Classes start tomorrow." I said then I cleaned up behind Ash , when I was finished we headed upstairs to find our men. 

When I got upstairs to Andre's room I quietly wen't in and laid across his bed while he was in the shower. I couldn't help but to think about what happened last night, trying to see if I could figure out if it was a dream or not. I knew it wasn't a dream, it couldn't have been. Ash was right, It was too real. But I was to afraid of rejection to ask him. So instead I'd just wait until he says something.  I was so deep into my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that he came out of the shower.

" What chu thinkin about ma?" I jumped so damned hard. You woulda thought my mama caught me doing some shit I wasn't supposed to be doing. I tried to play it off though.

" Nothing. Just waiting on you to get out of the shower. Go an extra tooth brush?" I asked him.

" Hmmmmm, I bet its nothing." He winked at me and flashed me a pantie wetting smile. 

" Oooulleee , You so fine I'm tempted to call you pretty." I said and instantly my hand shot over my mouth and my cheeks lit up like flames.

" No need to be embarrassed. Here's a tooth brush and a wash cloth" he said handing it to me, I gave him a thankful smile and dashed into the bathroom locking the door behind me before looking in the mirror to scold myself.

" Tempted to call him pretty ? " I asked my reflection before going on to freshen up.

When I came out of the bathroom he was already dressed.

" Ready to go, beautiful?" He asked, I blushed at his compliment and nodded.

" Gotta learn to take a compliment ma, Cause I'll be giving your pretty ass a lot of those." He said grinning at me.

" Ok, Sorry."

" No need to apologize, Do you wanna get something to eat before I take you home?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

I didn't want him to think that I'm some fat, hungry, hippo.

" Yo ma, I asked you a question." Causing my eyes to shoot up and meet his, His tone was firm but his eyes were soft as if he could hear what I'd said about myself.

" Yes. Can we go to Ihop?" I said and he gave me a reassuring smile.

Yeah, he definitely knew what I thought of myself.

When we got to Ihop we were instantly seated and given our menu's.

" Hello, my name is Deeyah and I'll be your waitress today. May I start you off with a drink?" She asked us, or should I say Andre' because since the bitch walked over she hadn't taken her eyes off of him and she gave him a " Fuck me daddy " smile. To say I was getting annoyed was a MAJOR understatement. But before I could check her, He did. With simple words that made my heart skip a few beats.