Chapter 9

Flashback

"Frigga?" I asked.

I found her in her room, sitting at her desk. She looked up from the book she was reading and gave me a smile.

"Amara! It's is good to see you." she said.

I nod back with a hum. Frigga looks into my eyes as she puts her book down.

"What's troubles you?" she asked.

"Loki." I said.

"What did he do?" she asked.

"He's going out of his way trying to impress his father, that he never wants to spend time with me." I said.

"Oh, my dear. I'm sorry. But you know how much this means to him."

"I know, it's the fact that he's trying to much. We all know that Odin is going to pick Thor."

"Don't say that." She said.

"But It's true! And you know it is too." I said.

"Amara...Loki cares deeply for you. I know that while he's with his father,giving him ideas that you come across his mind. I know that he would rather be spending time with you."

"Your sure?"

"Sweet heart I'm his mother,I know." She said. I smiled.

"Now go, spend your day from training wisely."

"Yes Frigga."

I walked towards the door.

"Will I see you at dinner tonight?" she asked.

"Um, I think you'll wont. I won't be hungry."

"Is that it or is it because you don't wanna see Loki?" she asked. I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Bye Frigga."

"Or is it-"

"Mother."

She stopped and looked at me.

"Bye, dear."

I open the door and leave her room.

~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^~~~~~~~~

A few hours after I saw Frigga and after I skipped dinner I was in my room. Night swept over Asgard. I was throwing my dagger back and forth into the dummy that was in front of me. I changed into my pajamas, a white and red night gown with a silk hood on it. As always. But for now since I kept the hood off my head.

I threw the dagger at the dummy and it shook slightly from the impact. I kept my hand held out and the dagger came flying back into my palm. I went to through it again when I heard a bang from outside. I attach my dagger back to my side and walk towards the door.

When I got outside I turn my head and almost rolled my eyes. Loki was across the hall from me laying on the floor against his bed room door. He had a bottle of  whine in his hand. I walked over towards him and his head snapped up. His bright green eyes dull and in a gaze.

"Amara...." Loki said.

I grabbed his arms and he gave me a confused look.

"Come on, get up." I said.

I lifted him off the ground and Loki laid his head on my shoulder. I opened the door to his room and closed it, pulling him towards his bed. I got Loki off of me and he fell onto his bed. He went to take sip of his almost empty wine bottle. I grabbed it from him and put it to the side.

"You've had enough of this." I said.

I sighed crossing my arms over my chest.

"You were outside of you room, on the floor, drunk. I say that adds up to Odin picking Thor as king." I said.

"Y-you knew h-he was g-going to pick Thor." Loki said.

"I kinda of guessed." I said.

"How could he picked that oaf to be king! I-I could be a-a great king!" he said.

Loki got up and sat on his bed with his legs dangling off the edge. I sat down in his lap and Loki put his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"I know you would. Odin is to just to blind to see that." I said.

I rested my head on top of his as I ran my fingers through his black hair. I heard Loki moan and I laughed silently. His hands traveled down my waist. I lifted my head from his head and pulled away slightly.

"Loki no." I said.

He pulled me back to him and started to kiss my shoulder.

"Loki-"

I jumped as Loki squeezed my butt. I tried to pull away from him but Loki had a tight grip on me. I put my hands his chest and pushed harder. A snapping sound went around the room as I felt a sting on my left butt cheek. Did he just?!

"Loki!" I yelled.

With some strength I pushed away from him enough so I was able to squeeze out of his grip and of his lap. I went to run back to my room when he grabbed my arm. His grip was tight.

"Let me go!" I said.

Loki had a dark look in his eyes. Oh gods, why?! Why this now, I hate when he gets drunk. He never ask likes him self. Loki pulls me back into his arms roughly.

"I'm not done with you." he says lowly, and scary. 

Pulling my head back I butted him in his head and he let me go. I looked back at him and saw he was knocked out cold. Good, he needed to rest. I walked out of his room and back into mine closing my door quietly.