Chapter 16

AmaraP.O.V.

"Let me make this clear. No one is to know about me being Loki's Guardian except me, you...and Trevor."

After we returned back to the meeting room and Thor had explained what he wanted all of us to help with, I wasn't surprised when he said he would want me to come join them off world. Now we walked down the halls towards the dungeons.

"Trevor knows as well?" Thor asked keeping up with my quick strides.

"Yes. He can be very annoying. But I trust that he won't go babbling his mouth to all of Asgard." I say.

"Of course he wouldn't, he is your friend." Thor says with a chuckle. I give a shrug.

"....I guess. Still a huge pain in my side. Wouldn't stop pestering me about Loki and...other things."

"I can't deny that. But I will say this. He does care for you Amara. Same as I."

We both stopped next to a corner that would lead to the doors of the prison.

"You talk to him and bring him out, I'll wait here." I said.

It was a good three minutes before he returned. Thor turned the corner with Loki at his side. Clad back in his armor. I got up from leaning against a pilar and walked with them on the other side of Loki.

"Amara Salvatore. I was wondering when would meet again. We still haven't finished our talk." Loki says while looking towards me. I stay silent. He smirks.

"Ah. Silent treat meant I see."

"Leave her alone, Loki." Thor says causing the trickster to look at him instead.

"This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking, I just might."

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here."

A flash a greenlight shimmer by the side of my eye and when I turn and look he is no longer Loki but in the form as a Asguardian guard.

"Is this better?" His voice a different tone as well.

"It's better company at least." Thor says.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous."

A brighter flash of green surrounded all of us. I felt the same. But there was a slight chill now on my arms.

"Brother, aren't you a sight to see. Mmm, Amara, you look ravishing."

I looked at Thor, who's form had been changed to lady Sif's. Then to Loki who was back to himself and looking down at me with a wicked smile and darken eyes. Thor looked at himself, a look crossing over his face that spelled annoyed. He the looked over at me mouth open slightly before looking ahead. Cheeks slightly pink.

I finally noticed I didn't feel the fabric of my hood on my head the familiar darkness that surrounded my face. Confused I looked down at. I clench my hands and keep  myself from tackling Loki to the ground and beating the life out of him. He put me in...this?!

"I want to hurt you so much right now

"I want to hurt you so much right now." I say through gritted teeth, glaring straight ahead.

If I even looked in his direction again I was sure I'd kill him and this plan would be all for nothing.

"I can't take you seriously when you're dressed like that love." Loki says.

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor/ Sif spoke up, giving Loki a look.

"Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions given that you seem to like them so much."

Another flash of green and Loki was gone again and replaced in the form of a man I've never seen before with blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing red, white and blue attire. Holding a shiny shield with a star in the middle, the same colors that matched. Thor was changed back while I was still in this very uncomfortable attire

"Oh, this is much better. Ooh. The costumes a bit much. So tight. The confidence...I can feel the righteousness surging."

"Change me to my original attire Loki or you will not make the trip back home." I say.

He gives me an amused look before he gives a salute.

"Whatever you desire, ma'am."

Green light engulfed me and in a flash I was back to normal. I let out a sigh of relief and looked at Thor.

"I'm taking a short cut to get to my second area. See you at the ship."

I take my leave, hearing Loki talk about truth, honor, and patriotism from far behind me.

~~~~~~~~~^^^^^~~~~~~~~

"At least there hasn't been any guards coming this way. Yet." I say.

I stood next to Volstagg, hiding behind a broken pillar while guarding the Dark elves spaceship. The both of us were waiting for Thor, Loki and Jane to arrive. He held his trusty axe while I had a dagger hiding up my sleeve.

"If I may, Guardian. I would like to say it is a privilege to finally speak to you in person. Usually when it comes with professional matters or missions--you are always very quiet." Volstagg said with a light laugh at the end.

"Yes. I guess a lot has changed in these past few days." I said, my eyes looking out for the three.

"Can I also just say, my child admires you. Aside from me and Lady Sif you're a hero to her. She makes drawing of you, hangs them on her wall. She very much adores your wings."

"She sounds absolutely...lovely. I've never knew a child so interested in me, a Guardian. When we return to Asgard I would very much like to meet her."

"Of course! She would be very pleased to see you!"

Thor, Jane and Loki come into or site. I noticed that Loki now wore cuffs on his wrist.

"Here we go." I mumble.

We both stepped out into their view. Volstagg walking up to Thor and giving him a firm hand shake.

"I will give you as much time as I can."

"Thank you, my friend." Thor said.

Thor and Jane walk past us. The mortal the giving a small smile to Volstagg that he returned. When Loki went to go last the big warrior stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"If you even think about betraying him..." Volstagg trails off.

"You'll kill me? Evidently, there will be a line." Loki said.

"And no matter what, I'm first up. Now move." I say, giving Loki a shove on his back towards the spacecraft.

"No need to get pushy, love. I know how much you missed me, craved my touch. Do you wish to hold my hand?" Loki said, turning and holding out his cuffed hands to me. I smack them away.

"Go!"

I shoved his shoulder. Harder this time. Loki didn't say anything. Just grinned and got on aboard the ship with me right behind him.