Chapter 6

Flashback

"Okay. Now, watch carefully my dear." Frigga to me said holding a sword in her hands.

We were in Frigga's room and I watched her as she demonstrates how to hold and use a sword properly. I watched in awe as her sword had blue sparks coming off them as she attacked the dummy that was in front of her. When she was done she looked at me with a smile.

"Your turn."

She handed a different sword that was lighter and easy to hold. She brought me in front of the dummy.

"Just practice. I will be back shortly. If you need anything just call one of the servants." she said.

She brushed her hand over my hair before going out the door. I titled the sword from side to side before making it straight. I attacked the dummy at all sides just as Frigga had shown me. After a while I stopped to get a drink of water. I put the sword down and grabbed a cup filling it up and taking a sip.

I heard the door creak open and I looked as a head peeped in from the other side. I saw black hair and green eyes.

"Mother?"

"Loki!" I said. I put my cup down as Loki came into the room and closed the door quietly.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your training." He said.

"You weren't disturbing me. I was just taking a break." I said.

"Oh. May I join you?"

"Sure!"

He sat down in the seat I was just sitting on and I grabbed my sword again. I attacked the dummies a few times again with Loki watching me. When I was done he clapped.

"That was good. But can I give you a different option than a sword?"

He got up to me and handed me a dagger. I traced the lines and designs on it. In the middle it said Guardian.

"It was your mothers. I thought you would have wanted it." he said.

"Thank you." I said. He grabbed my hand and faced me towards the dummies.

"Try to hit it in the chest.Like this." he said using my hand with the dagger to demonstrate

"And then try to aim for the neck or head." he said.

He let go of my hand and stood back. I hit the dummy, leaving three slashes in its chest, five on its head and two on its neck. I turned to him and he smiled.

"Very good." Loki said.

"Very good in deed."

We turned towards the door and saw Frigga. She walked over to us and gave Loki a kiss on his head.

"Your very good with a dagger, Amara. Almost as good as Loki." Frigga said.

"I bet with a little more practice I could be better than him." I said.

"Oh really?" Loki asked a playful glint in his eyes.

"Yes."

"Well Let's test that out, Guardian." Loki said a smirk on his face.