Adoption day... (Lily's P.O.V)

"Hey stupid! Get off ya computer and get ready for adoption day!"
Damn. As you can see, Miss Dierx doesn't like me. I turned off youtube and got ready for the day.

{With the power of Donutz, I use a TIME SKIP!!!}

I jogged down the stairs. Elizabeth was already sucking up to the adopters. There was a ginger-haired man with a gold z hanging from his neck. I instantly recognized himm and did my best to keep my inner fangirl from ruininng my chances. It was Max.  I had the same ginger hair in two braids reaching just below my shoulders. "Hey, I'm..." he started. "Max, Mithzan... Sorry." "Lily, stop annoying my daddy! " Elizabeth snapped.

"Who said I was gonna adopt you?" Max replied.  I blushed and Elizabeth stomped her foot. "Fine, take the Brat. I dont care." Elizabeth was obviously jealous.

Max's POV
I walked into the adoption center, and I saw her. The perfect daughter. I am not talking about the girl suckking up to me, but the one who  raced down the stairs half asleep. She almost looked like she was my biological daughter. Ginger hair, my colour eyes, and a gold l hanging from her neck. I decided to talk to her. "Hey I'm..." and she finished my sentence. That girl that was sucking up to me stopped. She knew I didnt want her.

Time skip to paperwork! Still Max
I finished the paperwork and yelled out to Ross-
R Ross
M Max

M hey weaniebutt!
R ye?
M I have a daughter!
R How old is she?
M 31/12/2005. She is 10
R cool
M bring  the car closer you weanie.
R okey

I  took Lily's bag and we walked to the car.

Lily's. Pov
Max asked me my name, and then took my bag. I asked him what I am supposed to call him and the answer was Max.  We had a wallking race, and then we ran to the car. Who was waitting there you ask?  Ross- house_owner, or YourPalRoss. I tried not to scream, and I squeaked instead.
My life had changed.