Zombies and the Candy Witch

Sonic: 23 - 5 = 18

Amy: not her turn yet.

Shadow: not his turn yet.

Silver: 25 - 4 = 21

The hedgehogs head outside of the mansion so that the monsters won't appear out of nowhere every time they read the riddle from the red sphere. Outside was foggy, cold, and dark but no monsters around here.

It was now Silver's turn as he pushed the glowing red sphere; it showed the number '4' and his aqua-green neon blip moves four spaces. The riddle text appeared on the red glowing sphere.

"Corpses Are Slow And They Are Hungry For Brains" Silver reads the riddle, "Oh, shit. This is so not good!"

They heard some scary moaning sounds and up from the ground came zombies. Amy screamed and held onto Sonic.

"Z-z-zombie!" Amy screamed.

Undead rotten hands punched from the ground, their heads came out and moans hungrily for brains of the living victim.

"Kill them!" Silver shouted and uses his ESP powers at some zombies. Amy summoned her hammer and whacks some zombies with her hammer; Shadow took out his handgun and shot some in the head. Sonic was using his spindash against them.

"Don't let them bite you!" Silver screamed.

Sonic, Shadow and Amy nods and they keep fighting the zombies, Shadow struggled against a zombie resembling a Boomer from Left 4 Dead.

"Eat bullets!" Shadow taunts the zombie and blew the head off. Two skeletal zombies attacks Amy and she crushed their skulls with her hammer, Sonic joins in and helps her.

He curled himself into a ball and Amy whacks him like a golf ball to knock down several zombies as he used spindash on them.

"FORE!" Amy shouted cheerfully, unaware that a zombie was behind her.

"Amy, look out!" Shadow shouted.

Amy heard it and swings her hammer over her shoulder without looking, whacking the zombie's head off.

"Good job, Amy!"

"Thanks! KYAH!" she whacks some more zombies.

Silver threw some tombstones at the zombies, "Nuh uh! You don't want to eat my brain! It's full of POWER!!!" he smirked.

As they have defeated all the zombies, the body parts simply turned to dust since they're rotten and very old. The hedgehogs were worn out from fighting but they're just glad that they are still alive and did not get bitten.