"Come on Niall. I'll help you find something." I said getting up. He followed me happily into the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"Have any Nutella?" I glared at him for wanting my Nutella. I softened my gaze and made him follow me to the pantry. I showed him half a shelf full of Nutella jars. His eyes widened. I grabbed two jars handing him one. We walked out of the pantry. "Can I use a spoon it will you tell Liam?" He asked. I rolled my eyes before giving him a spoon. We walked back to the living room. Addis eyes widened.

"She let you eat her Nutella! She must like you. She won't let anyone touch her Nutella. Not even me!" Addi said surprised.

"I figure he'll be easier to deal with if he is eating." I shrugged.

"What about me?" Louis asked. He rubbed his stomach like he was hungry. I rolled my eyes while picking up my spoon. I reached over feeding him the spoonful of Nutella. I guess it was to much because his cheeks puffed out. He was trying to say 'To much' but couldn't. We all started laughing at him. He started swallowing little by little. When he finally had it all down he turned to me. "Run." Is simply what he said. I put my Nutella on the table and started running as fast as I could with my boot. He started chasing me but he caught up really fast. Stupid boot. He grabbed me by the waist trying to pull me towards him. When I wouldn't let him he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. My head was in the middle of his back. He walked back to the living room quickly with me hitting his back.

"Put me down! Louis! Let go!" I yelled. As my head hit his back too. He dropped me on the couch. I knew what was coming. I tried to get up but two other people held me down. "Addi! Niall! I gave you my Nutella!" I yelled at them.

"No one can save you now!" Louis said. His hands met my sides. He started tickling me. My arms and legs tried to move but couldn't. I started laughing hysterically. I'm just glad he doesn't know where I'm really ticklish.

"Tickle her legs!" Addi yelled. I shot her a glare. Louis retracted his hands from my sides and brought them to my thighs.

"No!" I yelled as he started tickling. Tears were in my eyes from laughing so much. I probably look like a tomato. "Louis......please...stop....I can't...breath" I said between laughs.

"Say 'Louis is the sexiest man in the world and he has the biggest biceps ever'" He smiled at me.

"Louis...is the sexiest....man in...the world..and...he has...the biggest...biceps ever." I said. He took his hands away.

"I know." He said smiling.

"He also had the biggest ego ever." Niall mumbled. Louis shot him a glare. They let go of my hands and feet. I sat up and tried to catch my breath. He sat down next to me. I slapped his arm.

"What was that for?"

"The torture." I said.

"Ohh you know you love me." He said still smiling. He put his arm around my waist.

"I sure do." I smiled up at him.

"You two are too cute!" Addi said watching us. I shook my head at how she was watching us.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. I looked at Louis.

"Uh...." He tried to think of something. "Ice cream run?" I looked at the clock.

"Its 9 pm they are all closed." I told him.

"I'm tired. Night." Addi got up and walked out with Niall following her.