t w e n t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

-

♥68k likes

68k likes

pledis_ent: another of our vocalists from baby lips, sun(@blm_sunshine) has decided to take this big step in releasing her first solo album. this mini album features six songs written by the baby lips group member herself!

it will be available for purchase on december 12th. but you can pre-order here:

itunes.com/sun-blm-if-i-never-see-you-again
amazon.co.kr/sun-baby-lips

pledis.co.kr/sun-first-mini-album

load comments...

Yixing was secretly looking at the instagram account for Pledis Entertainment. He had learned through allkpop and through his girlfriend Sun that she would be releasing her first solo album within the next month. He was very proud of her, but as he looked at the track list, he couldn't help but let his expression drop to a frown. 

He almost felt like she was sending him a message through her song titles.

If I Never See You Again.

What We Used To Be.

I Swear (That I Love You)

Secretly.

Somewhere Only We Know.

Through Love Letters.

All were song titles which described their relationship. Each of them seemed to fit in somehow. That was the way their relationship worked and that was the way she seemed to want it because it was convenient for the two of them. But he wasn't concerned with convenience. He was tired of all the hiding, the secrets, the lying to everyone. Of course there were things he didn't tell his group members, he liked his privacy as much as anyone. 

But he was deliberately lying to them as far as Baby Lips was involved. He didn't see the need for that when he was doing nothing wrong.

He remembered the promise she had made him.

By the end of this year, she had said to him almost four months prior. It was nearing December and he only hoped she wouldn't change her mind again. He had also promised to wait for her, but his patience was running thin. It was merely a sliver now and he knew that he couldn't continue living that way. It was not necessary.

It was the last opportunity he was willing to give their love.

-

Sun was sat cross legged on her bed, waiting for Sarang to emerge from the bathroom that they shared in their dorm. They had gotten back from practice minutes earlier and Sarang had beaten Sun in a game of rock, paper, scissors to get in the shower first. She had placed her phone on the night stand in between both beds, right next to Sarang's phone, and she was distractedly scrolling through her weibo account on her laptop. It was her daily ritual to check her notifications first and then secretly scroll through Yixing's account to see what he was up to. The latter she mostly did on days when she wouldn't hear from him for hours due to their busy schedules. But for the most part, they tried to get a few minutes of conversation in each night.