f i f t e e n

f i f t e e n

45K likes

blm_sunshine: last practice before @gaon_awards tonight with @babylips_mk & @nuestaron ^.^ #gaonawards #babylips #nuest #bestnewgroup_bl

baylips_mk liked your photo.

You tagged gaon_awards, babylips_mk, and nuestaron in your photo.

gaon_awards liked your photo.

nuestaron liked your photo.

lagosdmoreno liked your photo.

lagosdmoreno commented on your photo: wahhh! so cute <3 very excited for tonight's awards show.

nuestaron commented on your photo: tonight is gonna be awesome!

Sun huffed tiredly after practicing the group performance for the last time before the awards. They would be taking place that night, but the girls of Baby Lips wanted to get one last practice in before returning to the the Pledis building to get ready. 

As they walked off the stage, they passed EXO who were next to practice their routine for the last time before the event. Each group who wanted a practice just hours before the event only had ten minutes on the stage and they had to use that time wisely. In that time, Baby Lips were able to practice it twice. Passing the EXO boys, the girls of Baby Lips shot each other looks of distaste. The more hateful glares came from EXO's maknae line, Jongin and Sehun. While from Baby Lips it was Juri and Kyungsuk, who were more commonly known by their stage names Jai and Kia. 

Sarang--the leader of the girl group--nodded to Junmyeon out of mere respect. But her eyes held that same level of dsipleasure they all held for each other.

Yixing was the last of his group to enter the stage and Sun was the last to leave. 

Their eyes met for a moment and he smiled--the tiniest hint of a smile towards her--before he forced it off his lips. She held her head down as she raced off the stage to let them practice. 

After EXO was Nu'est for their final practice, and then Sun would practice her duet with Aron on stage. That was another twenty minutes away and the girls of Baby Lips assured they would wait for her so that they could all return to the Pledis building together. 

It was no use to take separate cars since they were all going to the same place.

The girl group sat backstage where there were several foldable chairs in front of large televisions which displayed what was happening on stage. Sun suddenly felt a bit subconscious that Yixing and his group had probably been sitting there just moments earlier--his friends criticizing everything the girls were doing. Soon enough her group mates would do the same.