t w e n t y

t w e n t y

67K likes

pledis_ent: baby lips (@babylips_mk) repackaged album will be available for purchase on august 5th! but you can pre order it today:

itunes.co.kr/baby-lips-repackaged-pre-order
amazon.co.kr/baby-lips-pink-ladies
pledis.co.kr/baby-lips

and don't forget to catch the girls performing at music bank for the release of the new album/single on august 5th! they will be performing sweet and pink ladies.

blm_sunshine, lagosdmoreno, spark_bl, babylips_mk, rapper_hani, and eight others were tagged in pledis_ent's photo.

comments...

pinkladies_bl: literally so excited for this ! <3

sweetdreamsbaby: this one is gonna top all other albums for sure :)

exowolves12: its like they're trying so hard to be like exo. there releasing their repackaged album on august 5th too, but theirs is prob gonna be better. #kings #exo

blm_sunshine: @exowolves12 they're*

sunofmylove: @blm_sunshine @exowolves12 ooooh #burn

load more comments...

Sun clicked the power button on her phone and her screen went black as she stuffed her cellphone into her pocket after replying to an instagram post that had been left underneath their promo for the repackaged album. She looked up at the two newest people that were joining them for breakfast that morning, Yeojin and Chaewon of their sunbaenim group Roser-lo. Minnie and Sun were curious to know why the two had been put on hiatus by Pledis Entertainment, and had been quick to ask, but their leader Sarang scolded her two younger members, asking them to stop pestering their unnies.

The maknae of Baby Lips waited a whole hour--until they were all done with breakfast and had cleared the table--when she saw her opportunity to ask the question. "Will you tell us why you were put on hiatus, unnies?" She eyed Yeojin and Chaewon with curiosity.

Yeojin heaved a sigh and brought a hand to her forehead in a symbol of frustration that she was feeling--not at her dongsaeng, but at the agency for having forced them into a break. "Its such a troublesome story to tell, honestly."

"Its really not." Chaewon said bluntly, disagreeing with her group mate. "It was two reasons. Each of us was suspended for different things." The two girls were sat next to each other at the table, Chaewon gestured to Yeojin, "Unnie was kinda temporarily blacklisted by Pledis after some of our members left the company, and she said she supported their move to SM Entertainment--also known as the source of all evil in the world."