Six

"I can't believe that clingy pig did this on fucking purpose!" Harry yelled as he read the headlines on the magazine cover.

"You don't know that he did it on purpose though," Liam pointed out, hoping that he was going to calm Harry's nerves. No such luck.

"Look at him! He's posing for the damn pictures! He's making it look like I actually volunteered to spend my time with him," Harry snapped, shoving the magazine in Liam's face. "He said that he didn't call them and that they were looking for Justin, but I highly fucking doubt that. Why wouldn't they have infiltrated the restaurant then? Louis isn't that famous, as hard as it is for his big fucking ego to hear that."

"Justin has strict commands with establishments when he visits them that block off the paps. If he would've been there, they would've had no choice but to wait outside anyway. And you're right - Louis hasn't done anything relevant other than make himself known for his stupidity, but you know Hollywood - they're hoping that he does a stupid move like that because it guarantees them more money when all's said and done," Niall told him, earning questioning looks from Harry and Liam.

"Can you tell me how you know about Justin's pap preferences?" Liam asked.

"After I tell you that, that is all you have to say? For fuck's sake, you're lucky you're hot," Niall rolled his eyes. "I know because I'm an avid fan and my brother used to work at one of the pubs here that Justin used to frequent. He told me because he thought that I would care and at the time, I didn't understand how that would benefit me at all, but now, I see where it has."

Harry just collapsed down on the couch, his hands covering his face. He was so frustrated and annoyed. The one stipulation he had when it came to modelling was to stay under the radar as much as he could in public and that went for paparazzi. Never before had he had any problems. It was if there were a few when he went out with Kendall, but they never did anything that was very scandalous other than the preposterous dating rumors that surrounded them when they were first spotted hanging out, but that was it. He wanted to stay out of the scandals and the fame drama because he didn't want the world to know every single thing that he was doing. It was the reason that Kendall's mum didn't like him; she had begged and pleaded for him to become a frequent visitor on the show, but he told her that he didn't want anything to do with sharing his private life with the entire world because, after the script was written, it wouldn't even be him anymore. She didn't understand his desire to stay out of the spotlight when he wasn't doing his job, so she remained butthurt and held it against him. If it were Kris' choice, she would forbid Kendall from even associating with him.

At that moment, Ellie walked in. Harry pulled himself together a little bit, hoping that his annoyed expression wouldn't show. However, he knew better as Ellie was some type of professional when it came to reading emotions and people - a skill that Harry somewhat envied.

"What the bloody hell's wrong with you?" she asked, looking down at Harry.

"This bullshit," Harry said, handing her the magazine.

She read over it, not looking pissed off or angry. When she was done, she looked at Harry and nodded her head in approval. "I didn't know that you were with someone. Congratulations. Glad to see that he's working again."

"What the fuck, Ellie?! I don't want anything to do with him!" Harry yelled, not believing that Ellie wasn't upset. "He set this up and framed us as a couple when we just had a one night stand when I was very intoxicated. I could turn around and sue him for rape, technically."

"Okay, no need to bring out the R word," Ellie said, putting her hands up. "As I said, I didn't know about any of this. He just came to the room yesterday morning and told me about you. I thought that you were just friends - nothing more."