Tuesdays suck

ICT:

Some guy was late to school and he said it was because he 'forgot to wake up' so the teacher kept taking the piss out him all lesson.

History:

Noah was still being an ass and wouldn't move so I still sat next to a girl we're gonna call Rose.

So Rose wrote some pretty...crude things about Jacob Sartourious(?) on my arm. I don't really wanna type it as my sister is in the room so lets just say I hade the words 'daddy', 'fuck' and many more written all over my right arm.......

English:

Three people moved tables to work with a table who were working with us. Basically, there were three socially awkward girls being forced to work together...yeah.

French:

Fuck French.

Ethics:

We learnt about drugs, so that was fun.

---

I got jeans that are 'tighter than skinny' so that's awesome (emo).

How do y'all like my new aesthetic? I think its pretty but they look kinda tacky. idk I'm indecisive.

Talk about anime with me pleas, im a little too obsessed... or just start a conversation about something you wanna talk about idk.

Also, I was thinking about doing a oneshot book because I write a lot of them down in a notepad so,, idk tell me what you think.

Stay street, stay alive - Oli