tmb 3

I woke up to find that the house was an eerie silent. The silence rushed through my bones, making me shiver. Or was that the air?

I did a little happy dance around the room. I loved it when I was the first one up. I always used to do it with my parents and sometimes even the babysitter, if she stayed the night.

I took a quick shower and got ready. My outfit was just a black with red print crop top, a red and black flannel around my waist, black skinny jeans, and my nerdy glasses. My hair was flowing down.

I didn't know what i should do before anyone woke up, so i decided to give myself the grand tour.

I left my room and memorized the door so this time i don't go into the wrong room. I also focused on the hallway making sure i know what it looks like.

I dont dare go into any rooms. But i do go into what seems like the kitchen. Everything is spotless, not a speck of dust. I hear a sound which leads me to think that someone woke up. And then i get my answer.

"Why are you in the kitchen?" Mason scowled in my direction. What the hell? He just woke up and this is what he shows towards me? I can't help but notice his scruffy bed head and his half naked posture. If i thought Sawyer was hot half naked, Mason just topped it.

"Whats your problem with me? What have i done wrong? I'm only here for like a day and this is what i get from you?" I answered back with a loud tone in my voice. He cannot think that since he lives here, he can say whatever the heck he wants to and act the way he wants to with me.

He looked at me with sadness and anger dripping from his eyes. "I'm sorry," And with that he walked out.

Wow, Bipolar much?

(✿◠‿◠)~(✿◠‿◠)

Liked this chapter? COTE!!

Sorry its short, writers block people.