Season 2: Finale: Welcome to Dayfield Part 1

*Kendall and the others bolts towards the Neighborhood*

Chase: I hope everyone's alright.

Kendall: Me too!

*Arrives to the Gates and sees that it's broken*

Kendall: The Undead couldn't have done this.

Ryan: What happened?

Adam: I don't know.

Cameron: LACEY!!

*Kendall shushes Cameron*

Kendall: *Whispering* Are you out of your fucking mind man? I'm sure she's safe but now we need to find out what happened.

*Hears someone coughing*

Kendall: Ryan, Adam scout out the area. Try to find any additional survivors.

Ryan/Adam: On it.

Kendall: Cameron, Chase tell the other two to get to a safe place in here.

Cameron: Come on.

*Lifts up the fallen debris and finds out who is below it*

Kendall: Ali?

Ali: *Hesitating* K-Kendall?

Kendall: Ali......... what happened?

Ali: K-Kendall........ T-T-They a-a-attacked us.......

Kendall: Who did?

Ali: The other survivors of the Neighborhood.

Kendall: What? Why?

Cameron: Kendall! We found more survivors!

Kendall: Send them in!

Cameron: Come on.

*Leslie, Maria, Aaron, Jae, Hailey and James walk towards Kendall injured*

Kendall: Leslie, Maria, Aaron, Jae, Hailey and James you guys survived. Anyone else who did?

Leslie: Yes. Conner, Elissha. The other Choir Officers made it.

Kendall: Great.

Leslie: Except........

Kendall: Except?

Leslie: Lacey and Valeria were taken by the traitors.

Kendall: What why in the hell would they do something like th........... Wait........ I know why. Some of the survivors didn't like me and they saw how close Valeria, Lacey and I are to each other so they thought take them both prisoner under the threat of execution then I might talk. Clever on their part but they forgot that I have execution bracelets on them both. Anyone and Everyone except us will die if they make physical contact. It will kill anyone that doesn't have their fingerprints installed into the Bracelets DNA Files. Jokes on them. Nonetheless though I am going to save my best friend and the girl of my dreams.

Ali: And we will help you. *Tries to walk but then collapses* Agh!

Kendall: Ali?

*Kendall checks Ali's leg*

Kendall: Ali......... Your leg is severely injured. You need to stay here.

Ali: I'm going with you!

Kendall: No you're not. Chase hold her back.

Chase: This is for your own good Ali. Go Kendall!

Kendall: Adam, Ryan let's go!

Ali: KENDALL!!!! LET GO OF ME CHASE!

Chase: Ali........ Calm down. Kendall will be back.

*Ali starts crying*

Chase: Are you crying?

Ali: Yes. Kendall is the only guy I actually despised this whole time yet he was the one that saved me all those times long ago. He saved me back at the Safe Haven, he made sure I was safe at the Base long ago, and he even saved me from certain death after I shot the flare in the air. He really cared about me and I didn't know it or listen to what he said until it was too late.

Chase: It's not too late he's still here Ali. And he loves you and he doesn't want to see you get hurt like you did.

Ali: He does?

Chase: Of course he does. He'll be back with Lacey and Valeria in no time at all.

*On the Rendezvous Location*

Kendall: Okay! We are here!

Survivor of The Neighborhood: Hello Kendall.

Kendall: Out of our way Tom.

Tom: Not a chance. Not until you give my boss what he wants.

Kendall: Let's compromise.

Tom: Hey boss. Kendall wants to compromise.

Boss of the Traitors: Fine let's talk.

Kendall: Gary Anderson.

Gary: Exactly. Now what do you have to offer in exchange for Valeria and Lacey.

Kendall: You become the Leader of the next safe location that we all run into. My group and I will find the next safe location when you take the first location. Think about it.

Gary: Okay. Then you got a deal.

*Tom and another survivor of the neighborhood brings Lacey and Valeria to Kendall, Adam and Ryan*

Kendall: Pleasure doing business with you. Adam, Ryan and I will be looking for the next location then we will call you when we do.

Gary: Then go.