Season 2: Part Three: Path to Loneliness

*Previously on the Living Dead*

Maria: He left four months ago. And you've been standing there for that same amount of time without saying a word.

Ryan: I know where Kendall went.

Ali: "Look for a pattern that no one knows of then jump." *Everyone in Ali's Group falls through the Trap Door* Whoa!

Ryan: These footprints will lead us to where Kendall went.

Kendall: Hello....... Again!

Ryan: My Eye!

Kendall: My Leg!

Male Voice: *Quietly* Just how alive was she talking? Hahaha!

*In an Unknown Location*

Kendall: Oh......... My head and my....... *Looks down and sees that his right leg is missing* leg....... MY LEG! Where did it go?

Ryan: What the fuck are you screaming about?

*Kendall sees Ryan*

Kendall: Ah!

Ryan: What?

Kendall: Yo Captain Unoeye yer other eye is missing dude!

Ryan: What? *Looks at the mirror and screams*

Ali: What's wrong? Wait first where's you eye Ryan and where's your leg Kendall?

Kendall/Ryan: We don't know!

Ali: Wait where are we anyway?

Male Voice: A place known only by us!

Kendall: Ugh. Great.

Ali: What?

Kendall: We are in a place called: The Regime.

Male Voice: Ah! So you've heard of it?

Kendall: Not just heard of it! I was the Leader of it....... Agent Jackson.

Agent Jackson: Boss?

Kendall: That's right Agent Jackson! If you are here then that means that Agent Helen is also here right?

Agent Helen: Right you are Boss Bones!

Ali: You're Boss Bones?

Kendall: Yes.

Ali: Well I was a part of the Regime before. But when I was there the leader was.

Kendall: Boss Deception. I know because I overthrew him and fed him to his pets.

Ryan: Wait wha?

Kendall: Boss Deception's Pets were Sharks. I fed him to them.

Ali: First of all Gross. Second of all how long have you been The Regime's Leader?

Kendall: Twelve Months. That was before I served in the Military with my brother. I was a Bandit God, I stole from those that were suspicious of me without being detected, I stole from Banks that had Maximum Security, I freed criminals that murdered and molested others without being noticed. I was a Bandit and I was praised by The Regime. Until I was betrayed. One of my Prime Ministers Su Wong was an Agent of The Insurgency. The opposite of The Regime. In a vow of revenge I captured and murdered him. Then I left because I trusted that the rest of The Regime would survive on their own. To which I must ask. Agent Helen........ Agent Jackson how much of The Regime survived the Apocalypse?

Agent Helen: Well......... You see Boss.......

Agent Jackson: We ARE the last of The Regime.

Kendall: I see.......... Well......... This just means one thing......... And one thing only. Come here you two.

*As Agent Helen and Agent Jackson walk up to Kendall, Kendall grabs out his gun and pulls the trigger to their heads, killing them*

Kendall: The Regime is down.

Ali: Kendall........ You killed the last of The Regime.

Kendall: Yes Ali. The Regime needed to end. Now you and I are free from the horrors we unleashed amongst the world. But now a new breed of Horrors was born. The Undead. Now we must survive this endeavor. We are the last of our group. I have hacked the security systems and now I know where the others are being held at. We WILL free Lacey, Maria and the others. We WILL stop the murderous group we have unleashed........ Together!