Season 2: Part Five: Welcome to the Safe Haven

*They arrive to the Safe Haven*

Valeria: This is the Safe Haven?

Dominic: Exactly.

Valeria: This looks peaceful.

Dominic: Our allies and bosses work together very well. Excuse me. I must speak to Mantis.

Valeria/Karina/Hailey: Mantis?

Dominic: Mantis!

Mantis: Dominic! What is it? *Sees the three girls* Ah! Valeria, Karina, Hailey. We've been expecting you.

Valeria: How?

Mantis: Name's James Flores. You might know my little brother Kendall?

Valeria: Yes.

James: Well around here we call him Crimson Scorpion.

Crimson Scorpion: Mantis. What was the reason you called me? *Sees the girls* What are you three doing here?

Valeria: We got over run but they saved us.

Kendall: Excellent work Dominic old buddy.

Valeria: Old buddy?

Kendall: He and I knew each other since Kindergarten. He and I always have each other's backs. Isn't that right bud?

Dominic: Correct. Now then. We have a plan. We form together. Survive together.

Valeria: I don't know.

Kendall: Hey hey hey. Valeria. You can trust them completely they don't do anything dangerous because my brother keeps everyone in line so there's no revolts. *Holds Valeria's Hands* I don't want you to get hurt you're my special friend. I don't want my special friends getting hurt. I will defend you guys as much as I can. It's my job as the Leader of the Group.

Valeria: What group?

*Kendall's Group drops by*

Kendall: Them. Meet the Diamondback Survivors!

Diamondback Survivors: Once a Diamondback! Always a Diamondback!

Valeria: Introductions?

Kendall: You already know the Choir Students. Chase, Maria, Bella, Olivia, Lacey, Ali, Billy, Karina and the others. There's the Dance Crew and Football Players: Tyler, Gianni, Asia, Allison, Gage, Anthony, Kaetlyn and Hailey. Then there's you and I. We survive together as a group. Of course there was a death in the Choir Family a long time ago when the Infection was still new. My best friend Kai died when we fortified ourselves at DO. He died by Jacob the Butcher but he's dead now because of me avenging a fallen brother. Then there's Ryan he's with us too. But Adam another one of the Commanders we lost track of he may be dead.

*From a far distance from the Safe Haven a dark figure spies on them*

Mystery Man: Someday old friends I shall return to you and help you with this threat. Someday........ Just not yet.

Kendall: Anyway we have everyone we need to survive. Now we must stick together.

*Doors pounds very hard*

Kendall: Get ready for anything. *Pulls out his Handgun* Valeria stay behind me.

Valeria: Okay.

*Kendall opens the door and holds the gun at the defenseless woman*

Kendall: Speak your name!

Woman: Once a Diamondback, Always a Diamondback!

Kendall: How do you know this?

Leslie: I would hope you would remember me Kendall. Maria and you will be astonished once you know it's.......

Kendall: Leslie? You're alive! Maria!

Maria: Leslie!

*Leslie and Maria hug and Maria kisses Leslie on the top of her forehead*

Kendall: *Putting away his handgun* What happened? We saw you die.

Leslie: Someone else died. The innards you saw coming out of "my body" was actually.

Kendall: Agent Ferguson?

Leslie: Yes.

Kendall: Of course. It's still amazing that you're alive!

Chase: Close the door!

*Kendall slams the door as soon a Undead walks towards it crushing it's head in the process*

Kendall: That was unnecessarily bloody.

*Meanwhile in the distance*

Mysterious Man: I have found many ways to return to them but I mustn't......... Not yet.

*At the Safe Haven*

Kendall: Okay we have got the plan straightened out. Here's what we are going to do. We need supplies and we've narrowed down who are quickest on their feet, can track the Undead from afar, great with using melee weapons and who is the best with using the supplies. So James, Ryan, Chase and I are going to get the supplies. In the meantime Maria you are in charge. Keep everyone in line. Of course you won't be alone I'm also keeping Lacey, Valeria and Julius to help you out.

Maria: Understood Kendall. Just come back safely.

Kendall: Don't I always?

Maria: That's true but it's never late to get harmed especially now.

Kendall: True.

Ryan: Dude! Come on!

Kendall: On my way!

*At the Supply Rendezvous*

Kendall: Anyone here?

Mystery Man: You here for the supplies?

Kendall: Correct.

James: How do you know him?

Kendall: Ryan and I knew him for a long time. It's great to see you again............ come with us.

Mystery Man: Not yet.

Kendall: Suit yourself. Let's go. We got what we came here for. Ryan? Anything?

Ryan: Undead coming to the Safe Haven.

Kendall: Okay. They should be fine.

*Hears an explosion and sees smoke at the Safe Haven's Location*

Kendall: Oh no!

*Kendall, Chase, Ryan and James bolt for the Safe Haven*