Season 2: Part Four: Remembering Squad 19

Kendall: Okay guys lets go! Lacey and the others are just down this way!

*Kendall, Ali and Ryan run into the first building with Billy, JR, Lacey and Julian inside*

Kendall: Ali! Ryan and I are heading to the other buildings to free the rest! Can you free Lacey, Billy, and Julian on your own?

Ali: Go.

Kendall: Ryan come on!

*Kendall and Ryan exit the building*

Ali: Don't worry you three. I'll get you out of here.

*Ali starts typing in random codes to open the locks all say Access Denied*

Ali: Okay this will be harder than I expected.

*In Building Two*

Ryan: Kendall! Head to Building Three! I'll free Adam and Gemma! You free Julius, Maria and Sara! Go!

Kendall: Good Luck!

*Kendall runs into Building Three*

Kendall: Sara! Maria! Julius! *Looks down  and sees three Agents* Oh great!

*Kendall kills the three agents then steals a device that shows all the Codes for each Cell Door*

Kendall: This will be useful for Ryan and Ali too. *Contacts Ryan* Ryan! The Code for Building Two's Cell Door is F-8-Z! *Contacts Ali* Ali! The Code for Building One Cell Door is G-1-H!

Ali: Copy!

Ryan: Understood!

Kendall: Okay K-1-L-L-3-R!

*Everyone is freed*

Kendall: Ali! Ryan! Everyone on my end is freed! You?

Ryan: Everyone is freed on my end!

Ali: Same here!

Kendall: Excellent! Move move move!

*Everyone reunites outside the Imprisonment Facility and a swarm of Undead are walking towards them*

Lacey: What do we do?

Sara: If anyone has a plan I'm all for it.

Julian: I say we kill the Undead using the guns that Kendall provided us with before we got captured.

Kendall: But then we'd just be alerting more. We have to be smart. We can't waste our bullets Julian.

Julian: Kendall. What was the point of you giving us guns then?

Maria: To defend us from harm that doesn't try to eat us.

Julian: No one asked you Maria!

*Kendall grabs Julian and pins him against the wall*

Kendall: LISTEN UP AND YOU LISTEN GOOD LOBATO! I get it you want to kill something but tell me is it worth losing everything including your life?

Julian: *Hesitantly* No.

Kendall: Good then let's go.

*Sees three shadowy figures running towards them*

Kendall: What the?

Julian: Get ready to fire.

*Julian, Julius, Ryan, Ali, Maria, Gemma, Billy and JR aim their guns at them*

Woman 1: Hold your fire!

Woman 2: We aren't bitten or scratched by them!

Julian: Prove it!