The bite

Derek's POV:

As me, Isaac and mother sit quietly in the living room... We all look up as we hear a strong knock at the door.

I stand up cautiously and slowly walk over, pulling it open to reveal a pissed looking Erica crossing her arms.

"So you gonna let me in to kill da bitch, or stand there looking pretty?" She smirks and I give her a small smile, opening the door fully letting her and Boyd walk in to where my mum and Isaac are sat. They greet my mum and then both hug Isaac tightly between them.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to come all the way here, E." I state, willing myself not to cry.

She releases Isaac and struts over to me, pulling me into her strong grip and squeezing me into her.... "Don't be so soft, Der... Of course we did... It's what friends are for." She sighs into my hair, and I laugh slightly as she lets me go and we all sit down. "Now I know this is hard for you, but can you please just tell us everything that happened?" She asks soothingly.

We sit in silence for a few moments whilst I gather my thoughts and tell her everything that happened.

-1 hour later -

"And that's when he threw me into the tree and walked off with Kate..." I say, not being able to hold back my tears any longer.

"So, she's made up this whole fake life for him, and he's eating out of the Palm of her hand?" Boyd asks slowly, and I nod as my mother hugs and comforts me.

"We need to see him." Erica stresses, and Boys nods in agreement before Isaac chirps in.

"No. We need a distraction."

We've thought of the best distraction, but it requires sticking me in a room with Stiles, on my own, to bite him. Yes, I know... Not the best plan ever... But it's the only one we could think of in such a small period of time.

As soon as it's been set out, we head out to try and set the plan in motion... To get Stiles back.

- 2 hours later -

Erica and Boyd have gone to distract Kate, whilst Isaac gets Stiles to me.

I'm at an old warehouse, just outside Beacon Hills, so I don't draw any attention to myself, if anything turns for the worst.

After what seems, several more hours of waiting and paranoia, I hear the big steel doors being forced open, so I rush to see who's coming in...

As i run out I see Isaac dragging in an unconscious Stiles by an arm.

"What the hell did you do?!" I ask, rushing over and picking him up off of the ground and setting him on an old looking table...

"You said, get him here, so I did. You didn't say how, and he was putting up quite the fight, so... Extreme measures were taken." He shrugs and I growl some and glare towards him, causing him to put his hands up in surrender and head back to Erica.

A few moments later, Stiles starts to stir, so I stand and watch eagerly as he opens his eyes and looks around. Eventually meeting mine and he flies up from where he lay...

"You!" He snaps.

"I know what happened before, but we need to talk away from Kate." I stress.

"We don't need to talk. You wiped my memory and left Beacon Hills to leave me to suffer... It's Derek, right?" He hisses and I nod at my name.

"I did no such thing as wipe your memory." He gives me a confused look, so I quickly continue, before things turn gruesome. "A few months ago, Kate killed my family... My mother hired you as my bodyguard but after a few weeks, she... She... She kidnapped me and you came to find me because we bonded and fell in love. But she killed you. I couldn't cope with your death, so I left.

He stares at me for a few moments before snarling towards me. "Your lying... Do you wonna know how I know your lying?! Me and you were never a thing... I'm straight, and I know this, because I'm with Katie... Not you... Kate." He spits.

"You don't see it do you? You don't see that she's filling you with lies! Your not with her, you were with me, and we were actually happy!" I say, starting to cry a little.

He wears a sad look across his face, for only a split second, before its back to it's emotionless state.

"If I loved you so much, why can't I remember you?" He says, now in a small calm whisper as he looks to his feet.

"You must of lost your memory after you died." I sob and he changes back to his angry, heartless self.

"No one can die, and come back to life... Just stop Derek. Stop hurting yourself. Stop hurting me. Go back to living your life, so I don't have to hurt you, and I can go and live my happy life with Kate. The way everything is supposed to be." He sighs and he turns around to leave.

"I can show you...."

He stops and turns to face me again, a look of confusion across his face.

"Show me what?" He asks.

"Everything. What we were. Who Kate really is. How you died, and why you can't remember anything." I explain desperately, and he stays quiet for a few seconds before sighing and pulling a hand over his face.

"Do whatever you want. Whatever makes you happy... Kate would never lie to me. She wouldn't. So do what you must, to be on your way." He shrugs, crossing his arms.

I breathe in deeply before slowly taking a step forwards. I take small strides over to him, until I am one step away.

"What are you doing?" He asks, uncrossing his arms and dangling them by his sides.

"Do you trust me?" I ask, in a whisper as I take the last step forwards and come chest to chest with him. He stares at me with his honey eyes and never leaves my gaze.

"I do..." He says without hesitation.

So I move my arm up and move his shirt from one of his shoulders, leaving some skin bare. I lean down so my warm breath runs along his neck and his breath hitches slightly.

I bare my canines, and lightly drag them along his collar bone, sensing his shiver beneath me... I take one last breath before biting into his shoulder and he gasps loudly and leans into me as all of his memories seep back to him.

I release him and lick over the bite, that is now already healing...

"Derek...... I remember."

Hey guys. Sorry I missed another day. But oh well. At least it's done.

Remember to stay tuned for more lovelies xxx

And the top pic... Has noooothing to do with the chapter, I just took it today and had a serious fan girl moment. 😋😋😋😋😋

More tomorrow, Love y'all X 💞