I love you too

Stiles POV:

I can not believe I was so fucking selfish! How could I ever think I could hide who I was and help protect a wolf... Who I have now developed feelings for?! I've destroyed my life, and now put Derek's and Talia's in danger with the council.

I'm packing my bags, ready to leave when I hear a loud persistent knock at my door. I try to ignore it, but it continues so I answer it.

Erica and Boyd push past me into the living room, pacing around when Erica turns to me.

"we need your help." She snaps.

"Why?" I ask, confused and she grits her teeth...

"It's Derek." She says impatiently and starts to pace again.

I sigh, shoving a pile of cloths into my duffle bag and zipping it up. "As much as I'd like to help... I don't work for Derek anymore.... Because I'm a..."

"A FOX YES WE KNOW!" She yells in my face, so Boyd stands to calm her down and continues calmly.

"Derek's been kidnapped Stiles... We tried to help him, but a crowd of people came out and we had no choice but to hide..." He explains and I stare at them, setting my bag back down.

"W-What?!" I stutter.

"Derek wanted help winning you back, to help him find you... But just as we got there, some fucking cunt lobed him in the boot and drove off." Erica said, tears forming in her eyes and Boyd wrapped an arm around her to comfort her.

"I'm going to find him... But you guys need to stay here." I rush, grabbing my shoes and pulling them on, grabbing my jacket.

"WE'RE NOT SITTING BACK WHILST OUT FRIEND GETS KILLED!" She screams at me, standing up and shoving me slightly.

I growl and push her back onto the sofa, Boyd holds her so she can't get back up.

"Your our staying here so you don't get hurt. I'll get him and come straight back. I know where he'll be. A two second job Erica." I snap and she stays silent and nods her head. "Bye." I bid goodbye and slam the door shut as I race to my car and set off to find Derek, his scents not that hard to miss...

- Abandoned Warehouse -

I park a few blocks away and creep up to the wall. I peer around and see a massive bunch of people with guns and some without but they still look Largely built in posture.

I think of a masking spell to do so I can sneak through undetected and grab Derek without being noticed by anyone.

"All things seen, and all things not seen... Then me walk here, in between."
I bite my lip in hesitation, but step round the wall, and to my luck, no one spots me.

I walk right up to them and slip past without one person even glimpsing in my direction... I map my way down the endless hallway that seems to be going on forever, following Derek's scent, but being careful to doge everyone else walking through.

I make a tight right turn and make it to a small gap, looking through I can... I can see.... I can see Derek!

He's tied up, against a large chain linked fence, hands high above his head, and wires wrapped around, attached to his ribs. A tall blonde woman is stood in front of him, and I can only guess that it's Kate.