What have you done?!

Derek's POV:

I fall to my knees as blotches form in my vision and i choke out the one word i left behind months ago...

"Stiles?"     I stare at the lanky boy in front of me.  Staring down at me and Isaac on our knees.  He smirks and his eyes flash a piercing black before going back to his deep hazel colour i remember so well...

"Hey Der..." He winks and a sharp pain pierces my chest as all of the past memories play back.

"Derek?      I-I though S-Stiles was dead?" Isaac asks, fear in his voice.  I don't say anything but continue to look Stiles in the eye, him doing the same.  "Why are you doing this?" Isaac asks Kate and she chuckles slightly before taking a step forwards.

"I just thought... Stiles would be a lovely helper for me..." She grins wickedly and turns momentarily to blow a kiss in Stiles' direction.             Isaac tightens his grip around me as he helps me up to my feet, but he hold me up since, i cannot stand any longer.

And for a split second i see a faint look of jealously across Stiles' face.

Isaac's POV:

I help Derek up but he tumbles slightly so i wrap an am securely around his waist and sling one of his arms around me neck. 

Stiles shoots me a short glare before Kate clicks her fingers and he's back to being her little bitch.

"Stiles, babe... I think i'm a tad thirsty." She says, faking an innocent voice as she drags her hand over his shirt, reaching the hem and sliding her hand underneath, Stiles not doing anything to move.

He moves his arms in front of him and after a small light, he hands her a cocktail glass and she kisses him softly on the cheek, taking the glass from him and taking a sip, before throwing the glass to the floor, and it disappears.

  Derek's sobbing next to me, and he growls when she kisses him again.

"Oh, now... Don't get jealous Derbear.  You left remember." She says, raising her eyebrow and he squeezes my shoulder.

"H-He... He died... Y-You killed...  You killed him.   You don't know how much that hurt, to see the one you love get stabbed right in front of you and not being able to do anything to stop it." He breaks down.

And as i look over to Stiles, his arms drop to his sides, and a sad look wears across his face, as he looks into Derek's eyes.  He looks confused over to Kate who, bites her lip, before grabbing his face and smashing her lips onto his.   

"Don't look Derek." I whisper and he whines as she lets him go and wipes her lip.

"Don't listen to them Babe. They're tying to manipulate you and turn you against me.   You never died, you've always been with me, until they wiped your memory to get to me. Okay?" She smiles, cupping his face and he looks at Derek one last time, before turning to Kate and kissing her again, more passionately and rough.

Derek growls, but this time, he lunges forwards. Stiles breaks the kiss and pushes Kate back, grabbing Derek by the arm and the chest, flinging him backwards over his shoulder, into a tree. 

Kate laughs and claps her hands as Stiles walks over kicking him to see if he'll get up, but he just lays there, coughing up some blood as Stiles shakes his head and walk off holding Kate's hand.

"We need to get Erica." He says, before passing out in my arms.