Go get your man

I walk up stairs and my phone buzzes off...

From Sassie wolf:

So,i know you like Mr. Young, attractive bodyguard. ;) xx

From Grumpy eyebrows:

I'm not in the mood right now Erica.... xx

From Sassie wolf:

AWE, Der, don't get embarrassed, everyone gets a crush sometime in life. xx

From Grumpy eyebrows:

... Srsly... xx

From Sassie Wolf:

Don't get your panties in a twist, what's wrong? xx

From Grumpy eyebrows:

He's gay xx

From Sassie wolf:

Yayyyyyyy.. xxxx

Wait? How is that a bad thing? xx

From Grumpy eyebrows:

We talked about the kiss, and we leant in to kiss again, then he stood up and said it was unprofessional... xx :( :( Kill me now.... I don't even like him. xx

From Sassie wolf:

Yes you do, if you say you don't... Your a lier so Stfu princess. xx

From Grumpy eyebrows:

Okay, maybe a little, but now he's said we can't be together. xx

From Sassie wolf:

That won't stop you Derek, and you know it. Just flirt with him... xx Now go, because Boyd and me are having some fun.

From Grumpy eyebrows:

EW, ERICA... TOO MUCH DETAIL. XX

From Sassie wolf:

;) Oh well, now go get your man xx sexy asf bodyguard.

From Grumpy eyebrows:

I will, thanks E.. Bye xx

From Sassie wolf:

Any time boo, any time xx

I shove my phone under my pillow and scream into it, muffling the sound. She is right though... I do kind of like him, and now that we've kissed, i'm starting to like him a lot more than i should.

But he's also right too... My mum's paying him to help me, not have some secret rondey vouz.

Fuck it, i'm going with Erica on this. I stand up and walk out my bedroom door, walking round to Stiles' and knock.

"Come in.." He yawns and i swing the door open to see him stood in in nothing but black boxers and a shirt, and damn. "Oh, hey... Listen about befo-"

I walk over and cut him off by pushing him up against the wall and smashing my lips onto his. It takes a few minutes but he relaxes and kisses me back

"Mr. H-Hale, i don't think this is a good ide-" He pants but i cut him off again.

I kiss him harder and push my hands under his shirt, i stop for a few seconds to catch my breath and push him onto his bed... "Shut up." I smile, climbing over him and i suck softly on his neck making him moan quietly as i find his sweet spot.

His hands find their way into my hair and tug on the back as i suck and kiss my way along his jaw. I lift his shirt above his chest and suck hickies around his nipples and down to his waistline. I tug at his boxers with my mouth, and he pushes my head down softly, asking me to go further.

I pull them down slightly with my teeth and i kiss along his hip bone.

He moans more and more, and i hear the door open downstairs, i put my hand over his mouth and he gives me a confused look. "Shh, my mums home." I listen as she walks through and walks back out a few minutes later. I take my hand away.. "She's gone."

I pull his shirt over his head and he does the same to me... "Mr. hale..." He breaths but I cut him off my placing my lips on his for a rough kiss.

"It's Derek." I say, moving my way back down his torso, and back to his waistline. I tug at his boxers with my teeth again, but this time, fully yanking them down to his knees... I move back up and his length is sprung into an erection across his chest and I smirk taking it in my hands... "I think you were lying when you said you thought this was a bad idea." I chuckle and he arches up into my hand as I start to thrust quicker.

"D-Derek." He moans and digs his hands into my back. I bring my face down and he sucks onto my ear, hitting at the lobe and I groan into his neck. "Oh god, I-I'm gonna c-cum.... " He sputters as he grabs the bed sheet in his hands and pushes onto me harder and harder with each thrust.

"Then cum." I say and as if by command, he screams my name and comes undone beneath me, after a few more seconds I do the same, riding out my orgasm and falling to rest over his chest. "Fuck... That was..."

"Amazing!" He finishes out of breath, I roll onto my back and catch my breath as he rolls also onto his stomach and rest his head on my chest.   "You don't know how much I was wanting that to happen." He says and I laugh in agreement.    "Wait! What about your mother?!" He asks snapping his head up to look at me.

"She doesn't have to know, if you don't want, and it can be our secret... But Erica's gonna know." I give him a wink and a small peck and he nods laying his head back down.

"So.... Does than mean we're a thing, if we're gonna continue doing this?" He asks sleepily.

"I hope so, if ya want us to be, then that's absolutely fine with me." I say and he hums curling into my side.

"I'd like that very much Derek." He yawns and falls asleep shortly after.   I smile and slowly drift off to the sound of his heartbeat, yeah I'd like that too.

Don't worry it ain't finished yet, just wanted to stop it there for this chapter cuz it was such a cute fucking moment 👬 xxxxx 💙❤️