Part 9 -

(this is what Charlie is wearing, but underneath she's got on a black tank. )

-=Charlie's POV=-

We all sat in the dugout, waiting for Squints and Yeah-Yeah to come back with the new ball. Honestly, I didn't see the point in them going, it's so hot today that it's pretty much impossible to play baseball in this heat.

"Ughhh, it's so freaking hot!" Ham whines, pouring Coca-Cola on his head.

"Ham, you idiot! Now you're going to be infested with wasps!" I sigh, taking a sip of my water.

"Hey, where the hell are Squints and Yeah-Yeah?" Timmy asks. "They went out 45 minutes ago!"

"Does it look like we know?" DeNunez rolls his eyes at him.

"Guys, just stop arguing, I'm sure they'll be back soon." I look over at Benny, who was leaning on a wooden pole, sweat dripping from his black hair.

"Lets go! Come on!" I hear two faint voices in the background. Turning round, I see Yeah-Yeah dragging Squints towards us.

"Where you guys been? We've been waiting here forever already." Benny asks, slightly annoyed.

"Aw, Squints was pervin' a dish." Yeah-Yeah slaps the ball into Benny's hand.

"Shut up. I wasn't." Squints defends.

"Yeah-Yeah, you were!" Yeah-Yeah shouts. "Your tongue was hangin' out of your head, and you was swoonin'!Oh, Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl!" He puts his hand on his heart dramatically. The boys start chuckling, and I can't help but crack a smile and shake my head.

"I said shut up! I've got a lot of things on my mind." Squints shouts, turns around and sits with everyone else.

"This pop isn't working, Benny. I'm baking like a toasted cheeser! It's so hot here!" Ham whines, throwing hus hands around. Jeez.

"It's 150 degrees out there. You can't play baseball." Squints makes a weird gesture with his hand, being overdramatic like Ham. "You have to call it for the day."

"You gotta listen to him, Benny." A few of the boys say, some nodding in agreement.

"Vote then. Anybody who wants to be..." Benny starts, licking his lips, thinking of something to say. "...a 'can't hack it' panty waist..."

"...who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand." He finishes.

To my surprise (not really), all of the boys raise their hands. I get up and stand next to Benny, on his side of the argument.

"I already wear a bra, doofus." I whisper into his. I laugh, watching as his face turns a crimson red.

"Yeah, I can handle that." Someone says, then everyone else agrees, except me and Benny.

"Fine, fine, fine!" Benny shouts, eyebrows furrowed. "Be like that." He sighs, his accent slipping though. And gosh, his accent slips were the best things to happen on earth ever.

Whenever we take a day off, Benny usually gets upset. Everyday is a day for baseball practice for him. He plays baseball when he goes away. He plays baseball on his birthday. He plays it on Christmas Day, too, in the afternoon, of course.

"So what are we gonna do?" He asks.

Suddenly, Yeah-Yeah starts laughing. Not just any old laugh though. He laughs the weirdest, freakiest laugh I've ever heard. He looks around the boys, as if to say "Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?". Oh no. The problem is, I am thinking what he's thinking. And I don't like it.

Soon enough, the guys are all shouting the three words I didn't want to hear.

"Scam pool honeys!" They all scream at Benny.

Oh, somebody save me now.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HELLO! pls readdddddd

i am so sorry for not updating. it was my first month back at school, so i was real busy. i've been getting a shit load of homework, and i've been either working, sleeping, or working.
as i've said before, i'm gonna try and update atleast twice every month
.

this chapter was short and sucky, but bish stay with me

please vote!!