I walked past him first just to let him see the whole dress than say down. His jaw dropped.

|William|

Oh lawdy lawd. She looked so good I that dress.

You could she her smooth skin through the backless dress.

She walked over and I greeted her with a kiss, I then pulled out her chair for her. We sat down at the table and waited.

It was time so we turned off our table lamp and scouted closer to Nola and put my arms round her

Langston came on stage and sat on a stool. I lit a cigar when our table phone started to answer.

I picked it up.

"Uh hello?" I asked looking around.

I looked back to see Viola with her eyes to the front.

"Yeah Willie...we got it!" A familiar voice said.

"Umm I'm with my wife I really don't wanna discuss this ca-" I said attempting to make the conversation

"I don't care if you with that bitch okay? like I said we got it so ima need you to come by and see." He said and hung up.

I couldn't fight back with him or him how dare he disrespect my wife.

"Ok." was all I said before I hanged up the phone. I don't know how he got this tables number I didn't tell no one I was bouta be in this joint.

I found Viola smoking a cigarette with her gloves off. I whispered in her ears

"Put that back on...how dare you show your hands off like that don't make me look bad." I knew these guys were watching I'm not tryna embarrass myself cause Nola wanna smoke.

I finally gave my attention to Langston as I wrapped my arms around the prettiest girl in the place.

"Let the rain kiss you.

Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.

Let the rain sing you a lullaby."

"When I get to be a composer
I'm gonna write me some music about
Daybreak in Alabama

And I'm gonna put the purtiest songs in it

Rising out of the ground like a swamp mist

And falling out of heaven like soft dew.
I'm gonna put some tall tall trees in it
And the scent of pine needles

And the smell of red clay after rain
And long red necks

And poppy colored faces
And big brown arms

And the field daisy eyes
Of black and white black white black people

And I'm gonna put white hands
And black hands and brown and yellow hands

And red clay earth hands in it

Touching everybody with kind fingers
And touching each other natural as dew

In that dawn of music when I
Get to be a composer

And write about daybreak
In Alabama." -Langston Hughes

That was maybe my favorite poem that he recited out of all. I hauled a cab after meeting him and taking Nola in my hands.

It was raining when we got home Nola and I was running trying miss the rain drops and laughing to our building.

I finally got our apartment door open and I kicked the door shut.

I followed Nola to bedroom to find her already dressed and in a revealing night gown. She walked over to me kissing me on my neck things I taught her.

"No baby ohhh but no no"
I fought her away using all my force.

"Why...baby...dont...you...like..it?" She said in between kisses and looked up at me.

"No i don't want my man to fall off." I said chuckling to myself I've been in her everyday don't get me wrong I wanted her too but I couldn't tonight.

I left the room to wash up for bed. I came back to find Nola's cake in the air.

"Is this what you wanted?" I had myself in between her legs and my arm holding her tightly against my stomach.
Before she could answer I had her upside down.

I slurped around and used a whole lata spit too on her love.

Her moans began to fill the room.

I felt her trying to break my Manhood through my slacks. I still wasn't gonna sex her up tonight she could try all she wanted.

"Willie I'm going too.." her back arched and she came well creamed.

I set her back on the bed and changed to my night clothes.

"Now will that let me sleep?" I asked wiping my mouth and walking over to close the curtains.

She nodded.

I got into bed and turned off the light and rolled over to have Nola lay on my chest.

---------
PLEASE COMMENT FEED BACK
& follow me on ig @m.dollas