14| Clairaudience*

Start from the beginning

"What are you suggesting?" I arched a brow at him, feeling his hands dip under the t-shirt I was wearing, playing with the band of my underwear.

"I'm in need of a shower..." he trailed off, smirking that damned smirk of his when it suddenly dawned upon me what he was suggesting. Shower sex.

"You're lucky I'm in the mood for that," I pointed a finger at him, before tugging him along to the bathroom.

I got him a new toothbrush to use as we cleaned ourselves up before stripping down and entering the shower box. A few minutes were spent messing around, having a tiny soap fight before the water washed it all away and we were making out in each other's arms. I could so get used to this.

His tongue dove into my mouth and swiped against my tongue sensually as my hands glided down his wet smooth chest to grasp his cock. It was semi-hard from all the making out and coy touching, but I was going to change that. A throaty groan was emitted from his lips, muffled by the fervent kiss when my thumb glided over his thin slit.

"Sage," he murmured lowly, his voice strained as I continued my movements, sliding my hand up and down his shaft.

His forehead rested against mine, a breathless moan leaving his lips as he pressed his hand against the tiled wall behind my head. I leaned back, tilting my head to kiss his jaw tenderly while I worked his cock, feeling it grow harder in my palm with every pump. The warm water from the shower dripped down our naked bodies, the temperature in the bathroom rising due to our intimate activities.

His cheeks flushed as his breathing became short and shallow, his other hand coming up to cup my cheek as he joined our lips in a messy kiss. My wrist twisted sharply, palm smoothening up and down his cock as I raced him to his orgasm. I was tempted to drop onto my knees and take him into my mouth, wanting to finish him off there. But just as I thought I was getting closer to making him orgasm, he spoke up against my parted lips, his hot breath washing over them.

"No, I want to cum inside of you," he rasped, his words going straight to my core, intensifying the ache down there.

"Then what're you waiting for?" I questioned lowly, a sultry smirk dipping into my lips as he narrowed his eyes at my response.

My fingertips dug into the nape of his neck, tugging him down for me to press my lips against his ear. His hands pulled me closer into his body as I did this, fingers grabbing the flesh of my ass and squeezing. I parted my lips to speak, my voice coming out low and seductive, trying to tempt him even further as I spoke my words.

"Fuck me Harry."

His gaze met mine, darkening at the sound of words while his fingers of his right hand tugged back and slipped between my legs. My lips parted to let out a soft whimper when he stroked my clit, before sliding his fingers further down my slit. One of his arms curling under my left thigh, hoisting my leg up, knee bending at his elbow while he spread me apart and sunk two fingers into me.

My nude nails scratched his chest lightly when he began to thrust his fingers into me, curling them heavily as I gripped his shoulder with one hand and bicep with the other. His head ducked down to capture my own lips, rolling his hot tongue against mine while he fucked me with his fingers. Frequent moans were leaving my lips when he began to use his thumb to rub my clit as he pushed his fingers in and out of me.

Just as suddenly as his fingers entered me, they pulled out, going straight into Harry's mouth as he sucked my arousal off them, smirking at me dirtily. My cheeks flushed, my hand running my fingers through my soaked curls as he gripped his cock and positioned it at my entrance. A low moan was drawn from our throats when he pushed into me, holding my thigh up, spreading me further apart as he sunk into me.