Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 7]

The next morning, I woke up with Isiah's arms around me as he slept. I rubbed my face, realizing what had happened the night before.

I sighed and shook my head.

I slowly removed his arms from me and put on my bra, shirt, and underwear. My pants and phone were nowhere to be found.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I had a slight headache, but it wasn't that bad. I looked around for a toothbrush saw an unused one wrapped in plastic and I brushed my teeth.

When I walked back into the room, Isiah was up and smirking.

"What?" I said.

"I see you enjoyed yourself by the way you were limping. It's cool though."

"I guess. We had a little too much to drink."

"Yeah, we did, but I don't regret it though."

I nodded, I started to look for my pants and I found them on the other side of the room. My phone was in the pocket and there were fifteen missed calls, mostly from my mother, the other half from my father, and a few from Asia. I had five unread texts from Cairo.

I figured I was going to call my mom first since I knew she was going to blow my eardrum off.

I might as well get it over with.

"I'm going to call my mom."

"Ok," he nodded.

I stepped outside of the bedroom and into the hallway as I dialed her number.

She answered on the second ring, "Hello?? Ny, where the hell are you? Do you know how long I've been calling you??" she yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, wincing at how loud she was, "Yeah, I'm sorry. I had a little too much fun."

"What kind of fun??"

"A little drinking, that's all," I half lied.

"It better be."

"I'll be home shortly, mom. Sorry for the scare."

She sighed in relief, "As long as you're ok, then I'm happy."

"I know."

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

We hung up the phone and I slid it back in my pocket.

I leaned into the wall of the hallway, looking up as I sighed.

I looked back down and saw the floor was littered with empty, crushed red cups and flattened blunts. There were food crumbs scattered around and it made me scrunch up my face.

Isiah came out of his room with nothing but blue and gray basketball shorts and socks on.

"Damn, they turned my house into a damn mess."

"You should be used to it by now. You acting like this is the first time that they ruined your place. You know how it is when it's a house party. You have to hide all your good stuff because it'll get ruined."

"Yeah, whatever."

"I'm going to leave. I'll see you around," I said, making my way down the stairs.

"Damn, Ny. So I was a hit it and quit it?" he joked.

I turned around, "I don't know."

"Give me your phone," he held his hand and I slowly gave it to him.

He quickly typed on it and gave it back, "Why did you save your name as 'Poppa'? You not Biggie," I chuckled.

He smirked, "You might as well call me Big Poppa by the way you were screaming last night."