Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 3]

I was at Asia's house in the kitchen while I raided her fridge. She was in the living room looking for something when I came back in with food.

"So he hung up on you?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She shrugged, "What did you expect? You keep playing with him. I told you he's not going to wait on you forever. There's other girls out there."

I sighed.

"You need to talk to him. How do you think he feels every time he sees you get into a relationship with a guy that's not him? I know that hurts him every time."

"I need a drink," I stood up and went back to the kitchen.

"You need to talk to him, with your confusing ass," she called after me.

I grabbed the wine she had in the cabinet and poured a glass for me.

I came back into the living room where she was and she gave me a surprised look.

"What?" I asked.

"So you really went into my cabinet and poured some wine and didn't bring me one?"

"Yeah."

She glared at me and snatched the wine filled glass from my hand, "Thanks. Go get your own."

I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen to pour another glass. I came and sat by her.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Bitch, you never know. You need to start knowing before he gets to know another girl. First of all, do you have feelings for him?"

".......I-"

"Bloop!" she put her hand in my face, "You weren't quick enough. If you had feelings for him, you would've said something off the bat instead of stalling. If you felt the same about him, you wouldn't have had that long ass pause."

I sighed, "I don't know what I feel for him."

"No emotions? At all? Not even a little?"

"It depends."

"It depends?? Bitch, depends are diapers, not feelings. You know what? You need Jesus. You need the Lort because I'm not about to play with you."

"Asia, that's easy for you to say, you have Jermaine."

"Yeah after all the shit we've been through. You know how many times we've almost broken up? Us being together these past two years haven't been a walk in the park."

I didn't answer.

Her small, white Yorkie, Queen came running into the room and hopped on the couch, making Asia's lap her bed.

She petted her while her eyes fluttered closed. She looked back at me, "Ny, you need to figure this shit out before he moves on. I saw you on IG last night, looking all fierce. I know you moved on from Tyler."

"I did."

"Are you sure? There were times where you kept running back to him."

"No, I'm done. He even called me the girl's name who he cheated on me with."

Her eyes widened, "What? You never told me that. He was so wrong for that."

I nodded, "Yeah, when he called me her name, it threw me off the edge and I kicked him out. I was trying so hard not to punch him."

"I applaud you for that too. I mean, I don't hit guys, except for Dom that one time, but I would've definitely hit him if he called me another girl's name."