He was then pushing me down over his pelvis. Yep he screwed up groaning again.

He flipped us so he was over me and his lips were moving roughly on mine. I didn't object kissing him back as my hands ran in his hair.

But he was also pushing his hips into my own. It was his payback my body burning more every time he did.

I moaned softly in his lips but he kept pushing. I got loud his lips not covering anything or silencing it.

The pleasure grew and so did my moans.

His hands all over my my body as I lost control.

"Josh please." I moaned out as he smiled against my neck.

He did give me what I wanted his hands pulling off the shirt that was his to expose my body. He groaned as he saw the still very purple underwear I was wearing.

My hands to busy pulling at his hair as I moaned.
-~-~-

When it was actually time to get the kids back it had been quite a day of nasty events. But I sure did feel great and that's a fact.

"Mommy." Scarlett yelled as she saw me running to my legs.

But I was still in his shirt and I laughed bending down to her height.

"Hi, did you have a nice day." I asked as she nodded happily.

"It was so much fun Mommy, we saw all the animals and we got ice cream." She said as I smiled at her in reply to her words.

"That's sounds lovely." I said as I saw Seb like tackle Josh.

Who laughed picking up his body to face the little boy.

"What's up little man." Josh asked as the boy smiled brightly.

His eyes twinkling as he stared at his father.

"We did so much daddy." Seb started "You won't believe the things we saw today." He said as Josh smiled a little more.

"That's great buddy." He said as I faced Scar again.

"Did you say thank you to Anut Jess and uncle Dan." I asked as I looked up at the couple.

The kids both took off to bear hug the awaiting couple.

"Thank you," They said together as Dan and Jess smiled.

"Any time guys." Dan said as they kept hugging them.

"Did you guys eat dinner." Josh asked as they both faced him nodding.

"We had fries and chicken nuggets, it was so good daddy." Seb said as Josh laughed at him.

"In that case, I think it's time for some kids to go to bed." I said as they all faced.

"Mommy no." Scarlett said as I nodded standing up.

"Mommy says yes, lets go." I said as they both grumbled but started walking.

"I liked you better when you babbled." I said as they both grumbled more.

We still went up the stairs and they changed.

"In the beds, you guys should know how this works by now." I said as they both climbed in the beds.

"Do we have to go to bed." Scar asked as I went to her bed tucking in the blankets.

"Yes you do, you guys need sleep after such an exciting day." I said as she sighed at me.

I still got them to bed and went back down the stairs pushing my hair back from my face.

"Where Alex and Avery." I asked as I saw the pair sitting down.

"Mom's, they've been way to excited so we gave them to her for the night after we got out from the Zoo." Jess said as I nodded sitting next to Josh.

"Well thanks anyways, it was nice to relax for once." Josh said as they shook there heads.

"No I get it, we all can use a break and you guys are at what almost 7 months before today." Dan said as we both nodded.

"Yeah just about, then back to the same pattern tomorrow." I said as they laughed.

"Well tomorrow we get a day off, it's going to be peaceful." Jess said as I pointed at her.

"It's always peaceful." Josh and I said as she shrugged.

"Doesn't matter anymore, we should get going." Jess said as I waved a hand.

"Night guys." I said they waved and they left.

Only for me and Josh to go to bed next tired ourselves but for different reasons. Easily falling into a deep sleep in his arms.