22

Mingyu and Wonwoo sat on the couch in Mingyu's living room, cuddled up into each other, watching TV. Ever since their drama had ended, it was like they were even closer than before. They had missed each other so much that they almost couldn't bear to spend any time apart.

"We should go do something," Mingyu said after a long time of silence white watching the television, "we could get Seungcheol and Hansol too and go somewhere."

"Okay," Wonwoo said. He stretched his body as he untangled himself from the younger, letting out a low and raspy groan in the process.

Mingyu got Seungcheol on the phone while Wonwoo called Hansol.

A few minuets later, their replies were in.

"Hansol is on his way over here," Wonwoo said, wrapping his arm back around Mingyu's shoulder and pulling him in, "what about Seungcheol?"

"He didn't answer," Mingyu replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I called him three times and nothing. I don't know where he is."

"I hope he's not in trouble or something."

Mingyu looked up at his boyfriend with worried eyes. No more words were exchanged but the expressions shown said enough. They both knew the kinds of things Seungcheol got himself wrapped up in. Who knows what it could be this time.

The last time something like this happened was just 3 months ago. Seungcheol had been caught trespassing on private property for a reason no one knew why. Wonwoo bailed him out himself.

But the two boys were scared of what he could've gotten himself into.

-

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were back at Jeonghans house. They had finally finished their project for school after hours of working. Seungcheol, doing the majority of research and Jeonghan, putting the information into slides on a PowerPoint.

Once they were done, they fumbled over to Jeonghans bed. Seungcheol laid down comfortably until Jeonghan jumped on top of him, straddling his belly. The two joined hands and giggled happily through the large smiles plastered on their faces.

"We're finally done!" Jeonghan beamed, leaning down to lightly kiss Seungcheol's lips. Once the younger say back up, Seungcheol brushed a lock of hair behind his ear.

"Mhm," he hummed in reply, "so what now?"

Jeonghan shrugged with a small smirk. He fiddled with Seungcheol's fingers before leaning down again. He disconnected their hands and put his on Seungcheol's shoulders. Said boy then wrapped his arms around Jeonghans torso.

Jeonghan buried his face into Seungcheol's neck and began kissing it softly and Seungcheol squirmed as he was a bit ticklish. Soon, Jeonghan began getting more rough. He started to bite and suck on Seungcheol's lower neck and collar bone, and even on his shoulder.

"Jeonghan," Seungcheol said under his breath. A small moan, but it drove Jeonghan to do more, leaving red and purple marks all over Seungcheol's tan skin.

"Mmm," Seungcheol hummed. But after a while he grew tired of this and pulled Jeonghan away from his neck and connected their lips together again in a desperate, but loving kiss. Seungcheol combed his fingers through Jeonghans soft hair, earning a quiet moan from the latter.

The broke apart, minuets later and Jeonghan sat back up on Seungcheol's middle.

"I can believe I hated you," he said blankly.

Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk about that anymore, it doesn't matter. You're mine now."

Jeonghan smiled. He took Seungcheol's hand again.

"Let's go to the park or something."

The older smiled as well and agreed.

+

Super short filler because writers block has consumed me and I'm stressed because of school.

For creative writing, I have to write a horror story that's due around Halloween and I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! Could you guys give me some ideas? You can recommend it in a ff au but I'll change the characters. I JUST NEED SOME INSPIRATION CUZ IVE NEVER WRITTEN A HORROR STORY BEFORE!!!

Anyways, sorry I'm giving you this chapter so late. The Q&A answers are on the way.

Another thing, this story has over 7k reads????? It happened so fast like... The fuck???? You guys are awesome!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY VKOOK FF

I love you guys!

Bye