12

The next part of Jeonghans plan was now underway. After another long and grueling day of Seungcheol verbally abusing him, he was motivated to make him a flustered mess once again.

He totally could tell that he had gotten the older boys attention when he took off his shirt in front of him. Jeonghan could see right through it.

Seungcheol was gay. And he hasn't come out yet.

Thats what Jeonghan discovered. And he could tell that he definitely caught Seungcheol's eye. And he was going to us that to his advantage.

Jeonghan picked Mingyu up from his house, that conveniently wasn't that far from his own, and they made their way to school.

Now, neither of them were attracted to each other. They knew all of this was simply acting. No love. No connection. Just mischief. Two friends using each other to get what they want.

They walked up from the parking lot, hand in hand, both catching more looks and stares than ever before. The two most hated people in school were holding hands in front of everyone. How strange.

They confidently strode to a certain part of the school that Mingyu seemed to know extremely well.

"You sure he comes this way?" Jeonghan asked, standing against a wall beside a nearly empty vending machine with Mingyu in front of him.

"Positive," Mingyu replied, "there's a place around the corner where there's no security cameras. He goes there to smoke."

Jeonghan nodded, then the two waited patiently, talking about nothing, and moving dangerously close together whenever anyone would walk by, making their act believable.

And soon enough, in the reflection of a nearby window, Wonwoo was seen coming their way.

"Here he comes!" Mingyu suddenly was filled with adrenaline. And their plan was put into action.

Mingyu placed a hand on jeonghans cheek and pressed their lips together into a staged kiss. From an outsiders view, it looked passionate and heated, but the boys just happened to be that good at acting.

They kept mashing their faces together as they heard footsteps come along behind them. But for a second or two, the steady tempo of those steps slowed, almost to a stop, before speeding away again.

They pulled away from each other.

"You think he saw us?" Mingyu whispered anxiously.

"How could he not have? That was hot."

Mingyu laughed at Jeonghans reply. A bit of comic relief for all of the anxiety that poured through the youngers head.

"Now come on," Jeonghan continued, "I'll (air quotes) *walk* you to your class."

Mingyu smiled and nodded. Then the two joined hands once again to make their way to their first classes.

+

Wonu gon be pissed

I low key ship gyuhan but it's just there to set up for meanie and Jeongcheol so...

Thank you for reading you lil cuties I love you <3

Byes