"I love you, mom. I do." RK tells her as he hugged her.

"I know, baby." Radha tells him smiling.

"Did you talk to Mukund? Is he coming?" RK asks Trishna as he drove to the hotel.

Before Trishna could even glare at RK, Radha curiously asks them, "Who is Mukund?"

"Trishna's boyfriend." RK replies.

"What?" Radha asks surprised.

"Mom... He is..." Trishna turns to glare at RK angrily.

"What?" RK asks curiously.

"What is wrong with you? Don't you know when to talk, what to talk and in front of whom?" Trishna asks in an angry whisper.

"What?" RK asks confused. "You love him and he is a nice guy, so why are you hiding it?"

"Because we don't just say it out loud like that." Trishna tells him as she turned to look at her mother at the back.

"Who is he? What is he doing?" Radha asks her.

"He is a lawyer." RK replies as he looked at his mother through the mirror. "He is a good guy."

"Hmmm. When were you going to tell me?" Radha asks Trishna a little upset.

Trishna shakes her head in reply. She hadn't really thought about it.

"Did you talk to him, Rishu?"

"Yes. He will keep her happy." RK replies.

"If you have so much confidence in him, then I have no issue." Radha tells them making Trishna smile excitedly.

"Thanks, Mom." Trishna says as she leaned to the back and hugged her.

Radha chuckles seeing her excitement.

"So, Trish... is he coming?" RK asks her again.

"Why are you insisting that he come?" Trishna asks curiously.

"Because he is important to you and whoever is important to you is important to Madhu and me. He is a part of our family now and Madhu's mother said our family." RK explains making Trishna beam happily.

"I'll talk to him, but don't think he will be able to make it." Trishna tells him.

"If it is difficult for him then no issues but just ask him. Or should I call him?" RK asks her.

"No, I will ask him." Trishna says waving it off.

Madhu waits patiently as the phone rang.

"Hello, Madhu?" RK says as he picked the call.

"Hello, RK... did you reach the hotel?"

"Yes, Mom is taking a shower now."

"So... how is it to see her after so long?" Madhu asks him smiling.

"I didn't realize it; I did miss her a lot."

"She would have missed you two. After all, she is alone there."

"Madhu... I was thinking, after our wedding, maybe we should go and stay with her for a few days. You will get to know her also that way. And a few days with Dad too."

"Hmmm." Madhu replies thoughtfully.

"What happened?" RK asks curiously realizing that Madhu seemed lost for a second.

"Nothing... I was just thinking about moving away from Mama."

"She can stay with us."

"She won't like it. it's okay, leave it." Madhu says not wanting to talk about it.