Part 04

RK opens the door hearing the door bell and sees Madhu at the door. "Heeey" RK says with a sexy smile as he leaned to the door frame closing the door behind him. "Hi." Madhu says with a smile. "Didn't know you were coming." RK says. Madhu smiles "Trishna called me here." "Shouldn't you be updating me on these things first and run by me?" RK asks her with a teasing smile. "Next time, maybe." Madhu says with a cheeky smile and tries to walk around him to enter the house. She was about to open the door when he holds her hand. She turns to him in shock. He leans towards her and Madhu moves back a little scared and breathless. "What... what are you doing?" "What do you think I am doing?" RK asks as he looked into her eyes. "I don't know." Madhu replies nervously her eyes being held captive by his. He leans further down and his nose touches her and Madhu stops breathing. "I am not that much of an idiot... huh?" "I was just joking." Madhu says slightly smiling. "Hmmm" "I should go in." Madhu says in a bare whisper. RK moves back to give her way. Madhu starts to hurry inside when RK wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her close to him. Madhu gasps. He plants a kiss on her cheeks and then just as quickly he leaves her and opens the door and saunters in whistling.

"What is wrong with your cheeks? Why do you keep feeling your cheeks?" Trishna asks her concerned. "Nothing." Madhu quickly replies taking her hand off her cheek. "Hmmm" "What?" "You are blushing now." "I am not!" Madhu says offended. "You are!" "Trishna, you got a call." RK informs her as he walked past the door. "Will be right back" Trishna says and runs out. Madhu sighs in relief and suddenly hearing someone running into the room she looks up and at the same time RK kisses her on her cheeks and runs out. Madhu looks at the door he had ran out in shock and a moment later Trishna walks in. "What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" Trishna asks her. "Er... You done with your call so soon?" "By the time I got there it got disconnected." Trishna tells her shrugging and Madhu catches herself before she gasped out loud realizing RK had lied to Trishna.

A while later, Madhu furiously knocks on RK's door and he opens the door and seemed shocked to see her. He looks behind her and asks, "Where is my sister?" "Taking a bath." "Great. Come in." RK says smiling as he pulled her in and Madhu gasps in shock. "You gotta stop doing this." Madhu tells him frowning. "Do what?" he asks as he pulls her closer to him. "This and kissing me like that." Madhu tells him getting nervous as their bodies touched, her chest was pressed up against his. "Those are the perks of being a boyfriend. You don't want me to give those up now, do you?" he asks her grinning. "After first date?" Madhu asks scandalized. "You are not that much of worldly as I thought." RK teases her remembering her line from the previous day. Madhu blushes slightly and looking at his chest she asks, "But isn't it too soon?" "People have sex on their first meeting, strangers have one night stands and you are asking me this?" RK asks rolling his eyes. "Have you had ONS?" Madhu asks softly. "Do you really want to discuss my past affairs?" he asks her. Madhu thinks for a second and then shakes her head in no. he gently tucks her hair strand behind her ears and says lovingly "We are not going to do anything that you don't want to. Do you dislike me kissing you?" Madhu shyly shakes her head in a no. he gently holds her chin and lifts up her face to look at her but Madhu had her eyes still downcast. "How long is my sister going to take?" "15-20 mins." "Good." He says and she curiously looks up at him, the moment their eyes met he leans down and takes her lips in his and starts passionately kissing her.

As they parted Madhu sags onto his chest sighing as her legs gave away. She chuckles happily, this was more than what she had expected of her first kiss and he gives a pure male satisfied smile. Madhu looks at his face and then gently runs her finger over his lips amazed at how his lips had felt on her. Looking up at him sees him watching her intensely and feeling shy she quickly hugs him and he hugs her back holding her tightly close to him. "I haven't thought about anything else since morning." RK whispers to her. "You were thinking about kissing me?" Madhu asks blushing and smiling happily. "No idiot, I was thinking about you." RK tells her chuckling and she smiles even more. "Kissing you also crossed my mind." He adds cheekily making her blush again and she hugs him.