Chapter 14

Quick one-shot .Why Pepper thought Loki was preggers. –Tt

Pepper watched Loki closely. He raised an eyebrow. " Can I help you?"

She shook her head. Loki reached down and munched on his 7th piece of chocolate.

Natasha walked in and sat next to him. "Lets watch a movie". Pepper smiled and looked at Loki. " You choose."

Loki sighed and heaved himself off the couch. He walked over and picked up the first movie he saw which happened to be The Titanic.

They watched the movie in silence until it reached the end. Pepper cocked her head to see Loki; who had a ball of tissues.

Natasha let a single tear roll down her face. Loki hugged her and they finished the movie.

"Hey Loki, Thor told me you could change into a women." Loki turned so he was facing Pepper.

"I can, I don't do it a lot though." She nodded. She couldn't help notice that his hand moved up to his stomach.

Tony and Clint barged in. "Out of all the movies!" Clint laughed and spotted Loki.

"Tony they kidnapped Loki!" Tony gasped. " Code red!" Tony and Clint ran over and grabbed Loki.

"Are you okay how you feeling?" Loki rolled his eyes. "Un hand me idiots. I am going to bed." He sighed.

Clint frowned. "It's only 4 in the afternoon."

Loki shouted. " I DON'T TELL YOU WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO BED SO DO NOT JUDGE ME AND MY CHOICE TO SLEEP!"

"Okay sheesh." Clint said backing away.

Loki sighed, " I'm sorry." Pepper noticed his hand went back up to his stomach.

She followed him to his room. Loki flopped down on the bed. Pepper chuckled. Mood swings. Munchies. She thought.

Loki suddenly sat up and ran to the bathroom and vomited.

Sickness! Oh my gosh Loki is pregnant! Pepper took off downstairs.

Loki sat up and smiled " Glad that is over. I've been around women to long."

He waved his fingers and the box of chocolates appeared. " These are the best chocolates I have ever had . I hate that they make me sick."

He shrugged and began to dig in.