||✯Rules✯||

The rules are pretty much the same as every other RP.

Number One:
You gotta have fun. And in order to do so, that means that if you make your Oc's the dreaded "loner" of "misfit", don't just let them not interact with anyone. Don't wait for someone to come and tag you. Woman-up (or man-up if you're a guy) and tag someone to join you!

Number Two:
Please. Don't. Do. One. Liners.
I'm not gunna lie, I'll do one liners when I'm Roleplaying with a crap RolePlayer and they are giving me something like this:
"She sighed."

Like, nah! Give me AT LEAST three sentences (but I'll gladly take more.) Otherwise I'll ignore you and give you this: "She gave him the finger."

(I break this rules all the time to be honest. *sips tea*)

Number Three:
Be active. I can't stress how important this is. If you don't respond/reply/RolePlay at least four times a week on here, I'm just going to kick you out. I'll let it slide the first time, but after a warning and your still doing it...sorry! Oh, and if you give me an explanation on why you aren't on, I'll totally understand.

Number Four:
Please no Godmodding. Just no.

Number Five:
No MarySues or GaryDues.

Number Six:
If I don't respond within an hour, you may tag me once. I kinda have a life outside of WattPad. I need to eat, sleep, go to school, and watch Netflix.

Number Seven:
Smut is fine, but you have to take it to Pm. If you can't go to PM then you must censor it and put it into a different comment chain with a warning before it.

Number Eight:
Please RP in third person.
Just please do.

Everyone gets a single warning.

Update: 11/18/16
When no one even follows the rules anymore and I have to start kicking people out.