Ch 44: Maximum Slut Levels.

Jinx POV:

I stared at Than.

His torso was covered in bruises and his lip was bleeding. "oh my god babe what happened to you?!"

He looked at my questioningly at my calling him babe but seemed to be overall unconcerned, "....I met with Leviathan."

"And he beat you up?"

"...to be fair..I threw him a few city blocks first..Into a tree."

I blinked.

That was so not than like, "why?"

"..he had intentions to harm your kin."

oh. well protective than was sort of hot. "are they okay?"

"fine..protected."

I brushed my knuckles over his cheek, crawling into his lap, kissing him softly, "thank you for protecting my family Than."

He responded by lightly tugging a curly lock of my hair and kissing me again.

This kiss was longer, lingering between us as I felt that same desire spark through me.

It was his. His desire differed from my own a bit..it sort of tingled when it hit me where as my own desire was simply heat.

I deepened our kiss, tongue flickering over the cut on his lip.

Slowly his hands started running over my body, his fingers finding the zipper to my black dress. I was slightly surprised at his current forwardness as the strapless garment fell from my body.

Praise Jesus i wore decent underwear. 

I was surprised by Thanatos' sudden forwardness, but why would I question it.

He was finally touching me. 

Kissing a trail down my neck as his fingers skimmed up my thighs, my sides, over my chest. 

He would linger on certain spots of me, my hips so he could trace the curve there and my breasts, seeming to take in the slight curve of my admittedly small chest. 

He liked my body.

I think.

I hope. 

Its strange. I never thought much about someone liking my body before. I mean its just a body.

But I wanted than to like it. more than anyone else's body. 

Considering his general indifference to people, I think it was a pretty obtainable goal. 

I wanted to ask what had gotten into him.

I really did...but then he picked me up by my waist and instinctively wrapped my legs around him.

When the angel of death picks you up and presses you into his well toned body as he kisses his way over your neck and shoulders...

You don't ask questions.

I have wanted him for too long. I'm not going to ask. '

If we don't go all the way, I wont ask why. 

I'm just hoping for one little bitty orgasm out of this. 

I can't masturbate at night anymore because he's keeping me in his room with him. 

I need some sort of release. I'm desperate.

A girl knows she's desperate when she's more than willing to shove her shyness out the window and suck it, several times over, if it gets her what she wants.

Boy is making me reach maximum slut levels. no wonder people used to restrict contact till marriage, the suspense is horrible and delicious. I'm no longer surprised people had huge families way back when.

Nothing screams fuck me sideways like orgasm deprived women. I kissed him deeply, coaxing his tongue to play with mine, shivering at the slight metallic taste. 

I googled some things he could do with that tongue ring.

And I severely hope he knows what he can do with it. 

I have never had sex, not even oral, I was never too interested in anything but occasionally using my own fingers but since I met Than thats changed. the sweeter, the more caring he is, the more I want to rip off our clothes.

And its only getting worse since I have been tethered to him, My lust was enough, adding his in is driving me crazy.

When he, still making out with me, carried me into the creepy shadowy hall I seriously hoped he was heading toward his bedroom.

He's already shirtless, I'm only in my underwear. Its only natural that the rest of our clothes go the fuck away.

He pulled me impossibly closer, one of his hands moving to grip my ass.  

And what do you know, we ended up in his bedroom.

yes. just yes. 

My mind flickered through about 1000 different things.

Am I going to loose my virginity?

will it hurt?

Am I a slut?

No. thats my sister.

I wonder if he's big. 

I doubt he would talk dirty to me.

...would he pin me down if I asked him to?

Will I go to hell for fucking an angel?

Will he lick my kitty?

I hope he licks my kitty.

I should invest in lazer for my hair down there if I want him to lick me a lot. I should stay clean for that.

If we end up having sex does he have condoms? 

thats important. 

I hope he has condoms.

I am so glad I shaved down there. 

What the hell am I supposed to do in a blowjob?

Will he teach me what he likes?

I hope he pulls my hair.

I know I'm going to pull his hair.

I wonder what he's like in bed. 

I hear some quiet guys get really-

My train of thought was interrupted as I was tossed onto the sheets.

I looked up to Thanatos as he seemed to drink me in. "...you really are beautiful."

I blushed softly.

And then Thanatos did something I never thought I would see him do, he grinned down at me, "good enough to eat really."

~~

A/N: I'ma cunt so I'ma stop there. 

Byyyyeeee.