Ch 29: A Proper Goodbye.

A/N: Hi. its been a while and this chapter is gonna make ur face be like -_- or O.o by the end of it hahaha yay! oh oh or '-_- 

anyways ONWARD TO THE WORDS!

~~

Jinx POV:

For a man who doesn't seem interested in anything, Thanatos could be quite...touchy when he wants.

It reminds me that of above all the things he is he is still male.

Very, very male.

I gave a tiny sigh as said man kissed down the column of my neck, shaggy black hair tickling my skin. "T-thanatos.."

His grey eyes flashed up to me questioningly.

Damn it to hell he was adorable. "I...I don't think we should be doing this here.."

He pulled away head cocked to the side, "why not?"

I looked around, "because this is my living room...I have siblings who could walk in any moment."

"...does not matter." 

I beg to differ, "but-"

He peered curiously through his lashes, "are you dissatisfied with something?" 

No...I looked over him, defiantly not dissatisfied with anything there...Maybe I could use a little more visual stimulation but I'm actually quite satisfied. "No.I'm just, shy?"

"Shouldn't be."

"Why not."

"you are beautiful doll."

Damn it now I have to make out with him on my living room couch.

I pulled him back onto of me, sealing my lips over his own, shivering when his tongue flicked out against the seam of my lips.

I moaned when out tongue entertained and at the sudden reminded of his piercing, heat pooling between my legs.

his kisses were soft yet undeniably hungry, I could feel his desire with every brush of the lips and in the way he held me.

The bible boys were sure to be angry if they knew that we had continued right where we were interrupted when they left...well actually no Thanatos told me that he had to leave for a while and I stared at him for a few moments before telling him to give me a proper goodbye and slamming my lips over his own.

The he pinned me to the couch and proceeded to make me utterly and unbearably hot for him.

My hands slid under his shirt tracing his abdominals.

Shit he's perfect, in a weird twisted way. 

Why the hell am i so attracted to this man?

He pulled away, remming me that the why didn't matter, what mattered was the weirdo who hadn't left my side since we met, the man who I had come to develop a bit of a crush on was just leaving out of nowhere. "Than..."

"yes?"

I looked up at him wide eyed, "why do you have to leave?"

He seemed to think about it for a second, "...sort things out."

"With who?"

He didn't respond. 

I frowned, "you can trust me."

"..I know...but they do not."

Taking that in stride i nodded, "but..?"

"..I will be back...wont leave you alone..shouldn't be alone anymore."

I hugged him burying my face in his chest, "no promises I won't like someone else by the time you get back."

"...you won't"

I smiled a bit at the frankness of the statement, "how would you know?"

"..because foxes don't forget things easily."

I laughed a bit, blinking away the sadness, "you are something else..you know that?"

He stroked my hair, not feeling the need to respond.

"How long do you think you will be gone?"

"...dont know."

I hugged him tighter, "okay..."

gently he tilted my chin up to face him and kissed me again, slowly softly.

it was a proper goodbye. 

And then I was alone. Staring at the spot he had just been.

~~

Thanatos POV:

...I never understood the golden gates.

Gabriel stared at me from his seat upon them, "this was not what I meant when I told you to sort things out Thanatos, you didn't bring the Banshee did you?" 

"..no."

"Good. Seriously though I meant for you to start working again why are you here?"

"..Will work...Need to talk to Michael."

"you could have called me and had a message sent."

I didn't respond staring once more at the gates, "...useless."

"Thanatos."

I looked back to Gabriel.

"You hate it here, you haven't stepped up to the gates in over three hundred years. not even for formal meetings. Why did you come?"

I blinked at him, cocking my head to the side, "not hate" I looked around again, ".....heaven is where you find angels, no?"