Chapter 2:Home

Here's the chapter

-------------

When they got home Liam grabbed the carrier while Harry grabbed the diaper bag.When they got inside Harry carefully got Louis out of his car seat and headed up stairs with Liam in tow.

He gently laid the sleeping boy on his changing table and took his clothing off and grabbed a bottle of liquid that removes the hair from the boy.

Harry then powdered and put a diaper on him,before getting a race car sleeper and put it on the boy.Once that was done Harry picked him up and placed him in the crib and turned the mobile on.

"Mommy and daddy love you .Sweet dreams baby boy"Harry said as he placed a pacifier in Louis mouth and kissed him on the forehead.

Liam and Harry watched the boy sleep before they headed across the hall to their bedroom to watch some tv before going to bed.Not even three hours later a whine cut across the baby monitor that sat next to Harry on his nightstand.
"Sounds like bubba is awake"Liam smiled
"Yeah I'm gonna go check on him"Harry said and Liam nodded and paused the tv.

Harry walked across the hall and into Louis nursery and found the boy huddled in the corner of his crib crying.Harry walked over to him and picked him up and got a flinch in return.

Harry carefully ran his finger along side the diaper and felt that it was wet.As he tried to change him ,Louis tried to fight back with everything he had.When all of a sudden he stopped fighting and looked up at Harry with big ,wide,glassy eyes.The boy started to wail and kick his legs slightly and wave his arms around a little.

It then hit Harry that Louis fell into his headspace.And that it was a newborn.

----------------

Hope ya liked it

BABY LOUIS (One Direction AgePlay)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara