Chapter 7: Trailers

Trailers. Is it really important? You ask, as you watched another trailer on a Wattpad book. Suddenly, a magical fairy appeared.

"Of course it is! Do you really think readers base everything off by a summary? Trailers are important - and you just proved that."

So let's talk about trailers. How do I make one? Why do I need one?

Making one is easy. You can have other Wattpad people make one for you if they allow it. (I recommend GlitterandDust7000 she makes AMAZING trailers and ChristinaAnnRiley, who made my book CIPHER one). But if you want to make one yourself, here are some tips.

EDITING SOFTWARE

If you are like me, I like to go cheap (and when I mean go cheap, I mean free). Here are some totally awesome, totally free editing apps.

1. iMovie. Please note that this app is ONLY for Apple Devices.

2. Videorama. 

3. Splice. 

4. Quik

Clips

Find clips of your actors and actresses around the web and add it in. Add music and sound effects to maker your trailer more "professional"

Copyright information:

Wattpad only allows URL videos, so most of the time you will have to upload to Youtube. Once you do, make sure to add Disclaimers such as:

-Music

-Actors/actresses

-Apps you used to help (give credit)

Now that you have made a trailer, you're on your way to having a successful book!