Special Feature: Interview with @RealisitcWriting

*Please note that this is a real interview between RealisticWriting and smartdog142 (me). Many of you probably know her hit book, Fanzoned and Friendzoned, which got a whopping 45.2K reads and 3k votes. Her book is currently running for the Wattys2016, so support her book now by posting it on your public reading lists!

Me: So, RealisticWriting , when did you first have interest in writing?

RealisticWriting: I was in fifth grade when I started having interest for writing.

Me: What gave you the idea for Fanzoned and Friendzoned?

RealisticWriting: My friends inspired me to write teen fiction, so I came up with Fanzoned and Friendzoned. They were also the basis for my characters.

Me: Why did you start Wattpad, and how long have you been on Wattpad?

RealisticWriting: I started Wattpad because I intentionally wanted to write  Fan fiction. I have been here since January 2014.

Me: How old are you?

RealisticWriting: I'm turning thirteen in December.

Me: What are some of your favorite books/series?

RealisticWriting: I love the Lunar Chronicles Quartet by Marissa Meyer, The Selection series by Kiera Cass, The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series both by Cassandra Clare.

Me: Do you have any pets?

RealisticWriting: I'm hiding a pegacorn from everyone else. Seriously.

Me: What is your favorite color?

RealisticWriting: My favorite color is black, like my soul.

Me: What are some inspiring words you'd like to give to your fans and followers?

RealisticWriting: Thank you so much for the amazing few years on Wattpad. You guys mean the world to me. Without you, my dreams would not have come true. Now go and make other peoples' dream come true.

Make sure to check out her other books, Good Vibes, Should've Said Yes, and Speech Bubbles. Also, check out her other accounts, @purgatories and @nicolatine.