Should I go?

Laurent was just getting his bags and putting them in his uber. After he shut the trunk getting in the back seat. "Where to?" The driver asked him. "3334 birdsong street" he told him. The driver turned around and smiled big looking at him, "so You gonna drive or stare at me with this weird creepy smile all day?" "Oh sorry, I'm just a big fan of you and your brother's work." Thanks!" Laurent said as he pulled out his phone scrolling through his Instagram. "He came across one that of course caught his eye." It was a picture of Chris lying in her bed. "The Morning sickness is disrespectful!" He read In his mind looking at the caption. A smile formed on his face just thinking of Chris saying that. She always used that word for anything when something wasn't right. He felt the car stop so he put his phone back in his back front pocket and reached in his front back pocket for his money giving it to the driver. He got out and took his bags inside and up to his room unpacking. An hour passed and he was finally done, he kicked off his shoes heading down to his living room turning the TV on. Though he wasn't even watching it, in fact it was watching him. He was really stalling trying not to go over there. Should he? Would that be what she wanted? For he didn't know. He didn't know if she wanted him there or not? How could she anyway. It was painful for Laurent to be over there seeing her with him. That's what he wanted, and that's what he always longed for. He took a deep breath exhaling then turning the TV off going back up stairs for his shoes. Once he had them on he made his way down stairs and out the door to his car starting it up and driving off to their house. Once he arrived he got out walking up to the door ringing the door bell. He waited only few seconds only for the door to be opened to Chris herself.  Silence was very well present, Laurent looked down at her with Chris looking down at the ground. "Can I come in?" "Sure." She said as she walked away from the door and to the living room taking a seat on the couch. Laurent sat down in the chairs across from her looking at her. "So why did you come? Thought you were in New York?" "I was but I came back." "For what reason?" "For you." Christina looked up in his eyes searching for a lie. "I'm gonna go get dinner started." She said as she stood up. Laurent stood up as well and blocked her from moving. "Chris please no run from this." "Run? Oh no I didn't run you did." She said as she tried to step out from him. He only stopped her again, "ok your right, I was running. I was running because I was scared you will never see The feelings we have for each other. I know you love Larry but you are in love with me. Do You really wanna be in a marriage with false love?" "Can you endure it?" He said as he looked straight at her. All of his words were hitting her at once and it felt like a whirlwind. She looked at the ground letting a tear fall on the hard wood floor. "I don't know if I can choose between both of you, I'm too scared to make the wrong choice." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. "Then let me be here for you until you do make your choice, don't push me away." "I'm so sorry Laurent! I'm so sorry." She sobbed out into his chest. Laurent held her right calming her down.

Meanwhile Larry was upstairs sleeping have yet another nightmare, but not just any nightmare. The same nightmare. He wakes up to a dead Chris in the bed and then he kills himself. Sweat very visible on his face he tossed and turned in bed with tears rolling down his face. "No please, I'm so sorry baby." He whispered out as he stayed sleep. Soon he jumped up drenched in sweat huffing and puffing. He pushed the covers back and got in the shower. After washing up he began to cry sitting down with his knees up to his chest and the warm watering falling on his back. He wanted this to stop, and he knew if he can't get these to stop then he will return to his old self. He would have to leave if that happened. He wouldn't let himself harm her or the baby again, he just can't allow it again. The very thoughts of all of this only made him cry harder because his only option was to leave.

Bad place to end I know but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyway, what do you think of Larry leaving? Should he stay or should he go? How would that effect Chris? Find out next chapter! Until next time loves 😘