No more running

Larry P O V
I'm starting to have them again, The visions. I don't want to see them, I don't want to hurt the baby. I don't want to hurt her. Why was I The one that had to be given this curse? I don't want It! I never did, Who does anyway? Who wants to have anger issues so bad You hurt your wife? Who wants to have visions of real that they haunt them, and play in their head over and over? This is what happened last time she was pregnant and It was The exact reason she lost it. I can't let that happen again, I won't. "Baby? Baby You ok?" She said tapping me out of My thoughts. "Yea baby I ok, wait why are You standing? I told You to stay off You feet baby." "I'm fine Larry calm down, I'm getting tired of Lying down all day anyway. Plus I'm hungry." "Ok what do You want to eat baby girl?" "Can You got to Mcdonald's and get a big .Mac with extra cheese and extra pickle with a Large fry, and then can You go to Shake and steak and get me A large strawberry shake please?" "Sure baby girl." I said with A chuckle. She sure can eat, more then me now. I grab My keys telling her I would be right back and left to get her what she wanted.

Christina P O V
After Larry left I walked over to the couch laying down scrolling through My phone. As I'm doing so I see Laurent posted in New York with some girl saying "I missed My boo boo." Boo boo? What does he mean by that? I thought I was the one he wanted not this chick! Wait why am I even getting upset were not even together, Larry and I are. I put my phone down sighing. Why can't I just get him out of my mind? Why do I Lo-. Why do I care about him so much? I sometimes wish I didn't because this feels like tourture not knowing who I want. I'm so tired of this stress over me, what do I have to do to make it go away? A few minutes passed and Larry was back with what I asked for. I sprint in to the kitchen snatching out the food taking the wrapper off and scarfing it down as if I hadn't had a meal it weeks. "Damn baby slow down." He said as he watch me take a gulp of my shake. I giggle putting the shake down picking up a fry. "So I've been thinking and I think I want to be you guy's manager." "really? you sure baby, you don't have to if you no want to." "I'm sure, I don't have anything else better to do. So when and where is your next workshop?" "next month in LA." "ok consider the next in vienna." I said as I stood up to throw my trash away. "baby it doesn't work like that. you have book a space and tell the fans." he said going on and on about what I have to do. I put my hand up stopping him from talking."I said consider it done." I said making my way up the steps and to the computer getting started.

Laurent was still in New York packing his things getting ready for the next morning so he could leave. He has been away from what he wants long enough, as he was packing he could hear Jasmine down stairs cursing someone out down stairs. He didn't want to involve himself in whatever was going on so he continued to pack, that was until he hear a loud thud and glass break. he dropped his bags and came down stairs seeing that Jasmine had been thrown up against a picture. he turned around seeing him. he full force ran over to him knocking him in his jaw as they fell to the ground. He kept punching and punching until he saw blood being drawn from his mouth. "Laurent STOP Please!" Jasmine cried out as she tried to pull him off. after a few good punches Laurent finally got off of him wiping his blood on his pants. "you ok?" he ask checking her out. "yea I'm fine." she walked over to him as he was coughing and spitting up blood trying to get up. she kicked him in his stomach making him cry out pleading her to stop."you piece of shit! I hate you!" Laurent picked her up and took her up to the room. "wait here I be back." he made his way back down stairs and to the living room seeing him not there. He walked to the door seeing it was open. 'well at least I won't have to burry him' he thought to himself as he shut the door making his way up stairs. He saw Jasmine in her room crying. "you ok? you hurt?" she shook her head from side to side and latched on to him crying harder. "I don't even understand why I chose him. he cheated on me, beat me, he never gave a damn about me from the start." listening to her he started to realize something. She was int he same situation as Christina. This is what Christina felt on a regular basis and he cursed himself for finding out at such a late time as he did. He cursed himself for not knowing and for not recognizing the pain she was feeling. he kissed her forehead and pulled away looking at her, she looked down continuing her sobs "listen to me, you are gonna be ok. He gone now ok?" she shook her head as she tried to pull herself together. He pulled her back into his embrace and laid back on the bed as she began to fall asleep in his chest.

Hours passed and Lauren't alarm went off on his phone meaning it was time for him to get up. He got up and finished up packing calling an uber. he left Jasmine a note saying "dear Jazzy, I had fun with you as I tried to escape my problems but like you said,I can't keep running from my fears, I have to face them head on. It will be a pain in the ass I already know but if Christina is who I desire I have no other choice. You know you can always call me when you need me and I will always pick up the phone. Love you Jazzy!

Yo use to be french nigga,

Laurent" he smiled as he wrote the last 7 words and placed the paper on the fridge and headed out putting his bags in the car hopping in. As he got on the plane taking his seat and gazing out the window he had one question on his mind. What am I gonna do when I get back.

HI everyone I am very sorry for this crapy filler chapter but I again ran out of ideas. Pls tell me what you think will happen and what you felt about this story. Comment your thoughts pls! Until next time my loves😘