Regretting his words

Morning came and Larry was now discharged from the hospital. They gave him a prescription for him to take Incase the pain was to much to bare. But Larry was feeling ok, physically that is. Mental and emotionally he was very well sick. He was still on mute and it felt as if he was never going to speak again. He didn't want to, he didn't have a reason to, in fact in his mind he felt he didn't have a reason to even live. When he got back to the hotel he went straight to his room not even bothering to inform Laurent or Chris he was back. He packed his things and got him a plane ticket for tomorrow morning. After he did that he got in bed looking up at the ceiling. Tears were starting to form and soon they were streaming down his face. He didn't sob nor did he even bother to wipe his tears. He just laid there with his
arms behind his head letting the tears fall.

Laurent had just got out the shower and put on some green sweat pants, a green shirt, and some black nikes with a white check. After he was dressed he saw Chris was still sleep so he left her a note and left to go to the hospital to see if Larry was ok. When he got there he went straight up to his room, but he didn't see him. Confused, he went to the front desk where a dark skinned woman sat scrolling through her computer. "Excuse me is there a Larry bourgeois here?" The woman looked up and noticed right away who he was. She smiled really brightly before answering his question. "Let me check for you. if you don't mind me asking, what happened to blaze?" Laurent was gonna say he got shot in the arm but he knew that would make his fans go crazy so he lied. "He hurt his arm doing a move." He said lying straight through his teeth. He hated lying to his fans but it was for his and all of his friends and even enemies safety. His fan base was crazy as hell and he didn't wanna take chances. "It says here that he was released today." "Really? Are you sure?" He said now very confused. "Yes, that's what it says." "Oh well thank you." "Your welcome and I'm a big fan!" He smiled taking her hand and kissed it. "Thank you belle." She Blushed while he walked away. When Lau got to the parking lot he dialed Larry's number and put it up to his ear. 10 rings later he got no answer. He thought to himself that maybe he was back at the hotel, so he drove back to the hotel and up to Larry's room. He knocked and waited almost ten minutes for him to opening . Larry was in there he just did want to open the door and see the person that doesn't love him anymore or the person that has feelings for his wife. When he kept hearing knocking he finally got up walking to the door answering it. When he saw who it was he left the door open walking to his bed. Laurent went inside closing the door behind him. "Mon fere can you please just talk to me." Larry didn't speak and he wouldn't he just kept his eyes staring at the ceiling. Laurent knew that repeatedly asking him wouldn't work, and he didn't have anything else he could think of so he left. He went back to his room seeing Chris siting on the bed scrolling through her phone. Suddenly she gasp putting her mouth up to her mouth cupping it. "What's wrong?" Laurent questioned. "What ever happened to your yellow beanie?" "I gave it to Jessica but that was years ago why?" She slowly handed her phone over to him. He looked at the picture taking it in, memories of them together flooded through there mind. From the time they were dating in high school to the time of her 23rd birthday When he took her on vacation. He handed the phone back to Christina picking up his phone. "So what? I gave it toher a Long Time ago." He said clearly Lying about How he felt. "Laurent stop Lying to me I know How you really feel." "Good. Then You know I don't care." Chris rolled her eyes and continued scrolling through her phone. "It Will come out soon." "What Will?" "The truth." That caused anger inside of Laurent, wether he admit it or not he still had a stoft spot for Jessica but he wanted to let her go. "Oh like how the truth came out about Larry kicking yo ass?" Chris froze,She stopped scrolling through her and dropped it. A tear fell out of her eye and on her lap. She slowly stood up and walked to the door. Laurent snapped out of his anger noticing she was leaving "wait no, Christina I didn't mean it." He said standing in front of her, he looked at him and back at the ground. She left out the room leaving Laurent there standing in a pool of regret. He felt so stupid for saying what he said, but he didn't mean it, he was just so upset that it came out. He punched the wall and sat down with his face in his hands.

I'm so sorry for this boring, short, stupid chapter.😔 but I wanted to give you guys something. I hope you like it. Until next time loves😘