Two weeks!

*this is her by the way!

Christina P O V
I woke up to an empty bed. I smiled at the fact that he wasn't there to slap me until I awaken and demand That I make his breakfast. But another part of me frowned at the fact that he is probably out with some bitch fucking her. Thrusting in and out of her, letting her ride him Like a wild animal, and as their climax rises he clings on to her as he thrusts in and out while she trys to still ride him but the feeling of pleasure disables her. Knowing that with him even gone he is going to be back and he is going to want breakfast, so I pulled the covers off of me and got in the shower. With my pain from last night still present between my legs, I did everything with caution of it. I got out the shower putting this on.

I approached the stair case and as I did I smelled pancakes and eggs also bacon

I approached the stair case and as I did I smelled pancakes and eggs also bacon. I walked down the steps and saw Larry flipping pancakes in a pan. Approaching the last step I missed it and fell. That caused nothing but pain between my legs and my ankel to almost be sprung. I guess Larry Heard it because I could hear his footsteps coming towards me. "Bébé you ok?" He asked in a worried tone. "Yea I-i think I'm fine." He picked me up and walked me over to the chair sitting me in it. He kissed my forehead and went back to the Stove taking the pancakes out the pan and on a plate that had eggs and bacon already on it. He picked up the plate and set it in front of me with a smile. I gave him a weak smile and began eating. He is not fooling me one bit, either tomorrow or tonight he is gonna be kicking my ass for no reason yet again. I finished my food and so did he, he took my plate and washed it in the sink. He picked me back up and carried me to the couch. He turned on the tv and wrapped me up in his arms lovingly. "I love you..... You know that right" how could he even ask me this question? How am I suppose to know you love me when you do nothing but beat and rape me almost everyday of every week. How am I suppose to know you love me when you call me out my name every chance you get? If you do love me then I question your way of love. I question your action of love, I question the way you define it, I question the way you love me. I sighed aloud and replied with a simple "sure". He kissed my cheek and turned his attention to the tv. Not even 5 minutes afterwards and he is already facing towards me again. " I leaving tonight to go to Dubai, I have a workshop Their with mon frere." "When will you be back" 2 weeks from now, I promise to call or Skype you every night!" "I know you will baby" I kissed his lips and looked back at the tv. I could tell he was biting his lip but I didn't care. He is going to be gone for a whole two week! That means no pain, mentally or physically for two whole weeks! On the inside I was having the party of my life verses the outside seemed sad about him leaving. In the middle of my mental break dance Larry's phone starts ringing so he picks it up. After he gets off the phone he looks at me with sad eyes, "it's time for me to go love" he gave me a longing kiss, for him anyways I was too focused on him getting the hell outta my sight to think about the kiss. Even if I did I still wouldn't care, I lost that spark between us two years ago when he first hit me. He got up and made his way up stairs to get his things. In less then 5 minutes he was making his way down with 2 suite cases in his hands. Their was a knock on the door as he was coming down the stairs, "come in Laurent" He yelled. Laurent opened the door and came in coming straight to me. "What's up sis long Time no talk" Laurent's presence alone always gave me happiness and put a smile on my face. He was everything Larry wasn't, now that he does nothing but torture me. "Hey Lau I see you leaving me" "Yea me and mon frère are gonna be in Dubaï then we go to Vegas then we be in Germany and dublin". " wow all in 2 two weeks?" "You know us! Always on the run!" Larry finally came down and had his bags in the car. He came back in and told Lau he was ready, Lau kissed my forehead and gave me a hugs leaving out to the car. Larry slowly made his way over to me and kissed me again. "I love you" I know what I should say in return to his comment but considering what he does to me on a regular basis and what I have endured all these years just because of the fact I actually do love him, kinda make it a little hard to say back. Yes I do still love him but I question his love for me. Does he really, actually love me? Or is he just saying it. Because if he is there is no reason for me to love him if he does not me, because what is love when the other doesn't love you? Can't answer it right? Because that isn't love. That is longing for love and that is something I do not want, I don't want to long for it I want to have it. Taking a deep breath I finally say what I'm unsure about. "I love you too" he walked to the door stopping at it. "If I ever or have ever hurt you in the past, Please know it wasn't me ok Chris?" Who the hell was it then? Casper? Like come on now really? Mentally rolling my eyes I nodded my head yes and with that he walked out closing the door behind. I waited until I heard the car door open and close and the sound of a car driving off to jump up and do my "happy dat nigga gone" dance. Immediately realizing I'm still sore I sit back down and change the tv station.

Larry P O V

I hate to leave her alone but I bet that is what she wants. After all I do make her life a living hell. I wish I didn't though, I wish I could give her nothing but happiness. But I-I just can't control it. I never should have started, Mix that with my anger and it just turns me into a whole different person. It's like it's not me anymore it's..... Its..... Its blaze. Why can't I control it? Why can't I control him? Why can't I control...........me?

Gave Y'all a little feel on what's going on in Larry's head! Anyway! Comment your thoughts pls! Until next time loves😘. Hopefully!