07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move

Start from the beginning

Zayn rose a brow but decided to leave him alone, shaking his head at him. He glanced back at Perrie, licking his lips and smirked to himself.

This is gonna be a fun year, or that's at least what he thought.

****

After the speech everyone headed back to their assigned classes, principle Cowell as always being a ruthless man of course for the warm welcome speech. Wasn't really that warm if the students were honest.

He was the same as ever, never changed one bit. Every student in the school, hated him. The freshman's would start to learn to. He was very rude, had no respect and other then that, he was ruthless and he had a temper. He wasn't scared of any parent. He literally could make anyone cry, even the parents. Some people think he was just like that because his wife left him two years ago, other people say he was the one that even murdered her. With the way he acted.

But that's not really what Liam nor Zayn thought. They were the only students in the school that didn't think much of the old man. The two of them tried to talk to him, often actually, but the man always denied the fact that he wanted to talk, he didn't really like to, especially with a bunch of teenagers that are still in puberty.

But Zayn and Liam made a deal to never give up on him. They hoped they would succeed till the end of the school year to get the man in a more friendlier mood and find out why he's always like this.

Speaking of them, the group of friends made their way down the hallway to the football filed to hang out there until lunch break was over. But on the way, Gigi stopped by the board in front of the teachers lounge, where pieces of sign up papers were on for the extracurricular activity classes in the afternoon. Her eyes were on a red sheet of paper, her eyes bright at that.

"They finally did it!" She squeaked and jumped up and down in excitement, clapping her hands. "Did what?" Harry asked confused, looking at the other two who shrugged.

"They made a fashion class" Gigi smiled brightly. "Finally, my talent of designing will be seen by many and I'm not stuck with knitting stupid costumes for the drama club. I can do my own designs and ugh! I'm signing up" She said and grabbed the pen that was hanging loose beside the pin board, writing her name down on the paper.

The other three looked at the board, tilting their heads to see if there was anything interesting there for them. Liam spotted a blue sheet of paper, his eyes widening. "No way" He squealed and immediately walked closer to the board to have a better look.

"What?" Zayn asked him, narrowing his eyebrows. "They put the glee club back up" Liam giggled softly and took the pen once the blonde was done, signing up his own name on the paper.

"You're such a geek" Zayn snorted and shook his head, running his fingers through his hair.

"Says the right guy" Liam replied and grinned cheekily at him, sticking his tongue out.

Zayn rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter boy, picking him up. Liam squealed at that. "Zayn Javadd Malik you better put me down right this second or I'll make you wish you want kids!" He squirmed around in his arms, kicking his legs around and hitting Zayn's arms while Gigi and Harry were watching the two idiots.

"They're so gonna end up together" Harry shook his head and chuckled. "Totally" Gigi giggled and smiled. "I mean it's obvious Liam is in love with him and it's obvious Zayn has mutual feelings"