Altrons chapter 1: life is weird.

Altrons

Hi, so this is my first novel wow so um yeah its like based on super hero stuff, teenage superhero, a bit of romance and of course drama! 

It was dark, it was 2 pm but it was dark, I looked up to the sun to only see a trace of light around a dark black circle. All of my surrowings were pitch black, the sky was black, hell there wasnt the slightest ray of sunshine, I couldn’t keep my eyes off it, as much as I tried, I couldn’t. I was memorized, but not by choice. I physically couldn’t look away or move. Finally it ended; it all went back to normal, light and as if nothing happen. In the middle of the forest, and two hours away from home I ran as fast as I could to my motorbike and sped off home.

Beep beep, the sound of my alarm clock on my right side of the bed wakes me up for another Tuesday of school. I stared up at my ceiling for a while, admiring the plain white walls which covered my entire room. My room was simple. White walls, large white double bed with green
(my favourite colour) sheets, white furry rug on top of the light wash board coloured timber floors. To my left was a another door which led to my bathroom, lucky me I always loved the fact that I had my bathroom joint to my bed room, it was the best thing ever, and opposite to my bed was a large window which overlooked the city, yep I live in an apartment, just me and my parents, we have the whole floor of the apartment, my parents were business people, always busy so I was almost never disturbed by them, which I don’t mind, I actually love being alone, its peaceful.

I raised with delight since I most certainly am a morning person, to my surprise. Seeing that it is only 7.00am I decide I have plenty of time, and decide to take a shower. I striped out of my clothes and stared at the 2 meter tall mirror in my bathroom (I know huge right!) and carefully stared at my reflection, I had always admired my bone structure, and skin, my bones were broad which I loved but on the contrary mad me appear even more skinnier that I am, I mean, there’s nice skinny, then there’s unhealthy, too skinny, and that’s how I appeared. My skin was left kissed by the sun, the colour is a reminder of how I love the outdoor. I would spend as much time as I possibly can outdoors, absorbing the rays of the sun. I’m so glad I live in Australia, the sun is brighter, the days are longer, and the weather is warmer, I was never a winter girl, I hate the cold, it reminds me of the flu, coughing and ugh I don’t even want to think about it anymore. I glared at my hair, it was long and golden, I am originally brown but the sun bleached most of my hair to a golden colour, It was straight so I never had to do anything fancy to it, being that it was straight I didn’t have to straighten and I couldn’t curl it well, because it would just fall back straight. But the reason why I don’t really like my hair is well because I have always admired short hair, and my hair was long, it grew like wild grass, I would need to cut my hair every month, which is ridiculous just to keep my length to my liking, so I decide to leave it long only ever trimming it every three months. My eyes were the common brown however I always admired how the shaping of my eyes helped me appear middle eastern, gosh they were beautiful, the middle eastern i mean, they had the most amazing and exotic features! I was an average 169cm tall which I think is something like 5’6’’. So that’s me. I hoped into the shower and welcomed the warm mostly cool water on my back.

The steam that immediately lifted the scent of flowers into the room whilst I lathered my hair in shampoo and conditioner. I took my time, changed into a pair of light wash boyfriend jeans, with a white fitted v-neck t-shirt, and a pair of thongs (for the Americans thongs are I think you call flip-flops, yeah it’s a pair of shoe) put on my golden aviators and left my hair out. (This is like the only school in Australia which doesn’t have a school uniform policy, cha ching!) I looked down at my golden watch and realized it was 8:35, oh crap I was going to be late! There’s nothing worse than being late to school, because you have to walk half way around the school to get a late pass which only made you even more late and left you sitting mindlessly in class completely confused as to what the teacher was talking about, I grabbed an apple and my backpack which was empty, and ran out the door ignoring my parents ‘goodbye’s’ as I ran to the bus stop, my eyes widened in horror. The bus left! It was down the street! Oh crap! I ran and ran, being an outdoor person is no excuse for the lack of exercise I was committed to. I was soon out of breath as the bus left further away from me, I could see the students at the back of the bus laughing but I was too tired to care.