Movie Night

((Author's note: Hi guys! I hope you enjoy!))

Riiiiing. Riiiiing.
Mahiru scooped up his cell phone and pressed the 'talk' button, "Hello?"
"Hey, Mahiru."
Mahiru smiled, "Hey, Tetsu! What's up?"
"Just callin' to inform you, we're meeting up at the onsen and we're gonna watch movies." Tetsu explained.
"I won't take 'no' for an answer!" Misono shouted into the phone.
"????? Misono?" Mahiru frowned. "When's the movie?"
"Uh. Today?"
"No, I get that. When today?"
"Now?"
Mahiru gaped, "That's such short notice! Gah! Fine! I'll be over as soon as possible." Mahiru hung up and sighed.
Kuro was nibbling on a Twinkie in the kitchen when Mahiru walked up. "Mmmf." They held out the other Twinkie to their Eve.
"Keep it. Simply put, I'm not a fan."
"But... they taste like preservatives... If you eat enough of these, you'll probably become immortal..."
"Or get cancer and die." Mahiru retorted. "Anyway, finish eating. We're headed for Tetsu's onsen for a movie."
"What a pain..."

When they arrived, Hugh waved, "Hello!"
Tetsu was scanning Netflix while the other Servamps and their Eves shouted what movie they wanted to watch. Licht was scowling at Hyde, who was currently trying to glue himself to his Eve.
"Hi, big brother!" Hyde greeted, looking over.
"Gendered term." Kuro muttered.
"Ah, sorry! So, what do you wanna watch?"
"Let go of me, you shitty rat." Licht grumbled.
"Aw! Don't be like that!" Hyde laughed.
Mikuni was trying to take pictures of Misono subtly. Misono spotted this and glared.
"Where's Lily?" Mahiru asked.
"He's seeing if any of his subclass wanted to watch something with us." Misono explained, shooting another glare to his older brother. Mikuni laughed and shied away.
Hyde patted beside him, "Front and center, big b- Kuro." Kuro shuffled over and sat down. "What do you wanna watch?"
Kuro lowered their gaze, "I don't have an opinion."
Mahiru pursed his lips, "C'mon. Pick something!"
Kuro glanced over, "Simply put, I don't want the responsibility."
"At least this time, no matter what you decide, no one dies, amiright?" Hyde teased. Kuro shrugged.
Lily stepped in with quite a few of his subclass clinging to him. He smiled, "Have we decided on a movie, yet?"
"Now that there are kids involved, simply put, we can't watch anything graphic." Mahiru spoke. Kuro grumbled under their breath.
"Disney! Disney!" the kids shouted, tugging on their Servamp. Lily smiled.
"Disney is pretty good!" Hyde nodded. "We can sing along!"
"Just no Frozen, or I'll start a riot." Kuro chuckled.
"You couldn't work up the energy to start a riot." Mahiru teased.
"Oooh! Disney sounds good! But why not something about vampires?" Hugh suggested.
"Not Twilight." Misono glared.
"Yeah. That movie sucked." Tetsu agreed. "Everyone knows those Cullens weren't real vampires."
"That saga is an insult to vampires everywhere!" Hugh wailed.
Mikuni crossed his legs, "Why not a Western?"
"God, no!" Misono shook his head.
Jeje muttered, "Why not... a documentary...?"
"Planet Earth is very informative." Lily agreed.
"Disney!" the kids protested.
"Why did you bring your subclass?!" World's End snapped. "I thought this was 'family bonding time'?!"
"They're my subclass..." Lily pouted a bit. "Aren't they family too?"
"Leave Lily alone." Kuro sighed. "Arguing is such a pain..."
The Mother glared, trying to look cool, "A documentary sounds good..."
The subclass pouted and looked up at the Servamp of Lust pitifully. Lily sighed, "Disney it is."
"Netflix don't offer Disney, 'cept those early morning cartoons for three year olds." Tetsu frowned. "I didn't bring any DVDs."
"If we're looking for child friendly, why not Free Willy?" Mahiru suggested.
"Oooh, sounds good." Mikuni nodded. "Abel can watch, too!"
Mahiru stared for a few seconds before turning to everyone else, "Sound good?"
Hyde sighed, "I wanted to watch a sing-along."
"Whatever." Licht shrugged.
After a few more minutes of debating, Tetsu pulled up Free Willy.

Once the movie was over, Lily smiled at his now asleep subclass and sleepy Eve. He pulled several blankets out and handed them out to everyone. Hugh was sitting in Tetsu's lap.
"Now that the children have fallen asleep, why don't we watch something scarier?"
"If you wanna see scary, watch Jeje and his Eve interact." Kuro suggested.
Mikuni laughed so hard, he fell over. Jeje pointed a gun at Sleepy Ash. Kuro shrank away. "Mahiru, save me... I can't deal with this."
"Then apologize."
"But apologizing is such a pain..."
"Paranormal Activity?" Hugh offered.
"Bah, that's not scary at all!" Hyde pushed his glasses up. "Why not something horrifying?"
"The Percy Jackson movies? The Airbender movie?" Kuro suggested.
"I said 'horrifying', not 'traumatizing'." Hyde gasped.
"Let's watch something with a forced heterosexual romance!" Mikuni shouted.
"What part of 'not traumatic' don't you get?" Hyde raised an eyebrow.
"Something with zombies?" Hugh suggested.
"Misono will have nightmares!" Lily shook his head. "Nothing too scary!"
Misono flipped his hair, "Lily, I'm not a child! I can certainly handle zombies!"
"Let's not... why not Doctor Who?" Lily offered. "It's got some pretty scary monsters."
"Ah, if we're gonna watch that, we absolutely have to show 'Don't Blink'." Kuro explained.
"Sure!"

"I will never close my eyes at a graveyard ever again." Misono gulped.
Mahiru shivered, "That's awful..."
Hyde leaned against Licht, "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you, Licht-tan~!"
"Stop that." Licht glared.
Misono yawned, "We've got a few hours left. What else should we watch?"
"We should watch Markiplier's play through of Five Nights at Freddy's." Kuro suggested. "Those animatronics are pretty scary."
"F-Five Nights at Freddy's?" Hugh asked, shaking a bit.
"What's that?!" Wor asked.
"Ah, does that mean you wanna see it?" a snug smile tugged at their lips.
"Can't be that bad if big b- Kuro suggested it." Hyde stretched sleepily.
"Dark chuckle, dark chuckle." Kuro muttered.
Mahiru squinted at his Servamp, "Did you just say 'dark chuckle'?"
"Maybe." Kuro managed to pull up the videos.

Three videos later, almost everyone was sleepy.
"Maybe... we should do that." Hyde yawned.
"We haven't done that in a long time." Lily smiled.
Mahiru's head bobbed as he fought sleep, "What's 'that'?"
"A cuddlepile." Kuro explained. "Some of us as animals, some as vampires. All piled together, snuggled up for the night."
"We can include the Eves, too." Hyde poked Licht's cheek.
"Keep touching me, see what happens." Licht glared.
"I don't cuddle." Misono scowled.
"Please? For me?" Lily gave his Eve big, beautiful pleading eyes.
"I have ice in my veins. Puppy eyes don't work on me!" Misono snapped.
"I'll cuddle you, Lily." Kuro poofed to his cat form and snuggled his youngest brother. Lily stroked his fur, smiling. Jeje changed to a snake and slithered up to Lily. Lily scooped them up and carried them to a nearby bed. Kuro jumped down, stretching out. Hyde shuffled over, yawning. Tetsu led Misono and Mahiru to a bedroom and waved to Hugh, who snuggled up in his bat form.
The Servamps of wrath and gluttony stayed in their vampire forms and cuddled close to their siblings. Hyde smiled and dozed off quickly.

It was a quiet, peaceful night at the onsen.