Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER!
I am NOT from an English speaking country so bare with me if I mess up my spelling, gramma or stuff like that.

L/N = Last name
Y/N = Your name
N/N = Nickname
E/C = Eye color
H/C = Hair color
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second favorite color

More will be aded throughout the story!

Eye information xD

Black: (like my soul. Jk I don't have one) = Shit just gone real!/ Mad

Red: Shit just got awkward~ / Crushing on someone / Blushing (xD) :3

Blue: Leave. Me. Alone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Kawaii~Chan rushed to the door and opened it to reveal Laurence. Oh my Irene! Why? He was the worst person to show up.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan. What are you doing here? I mean, like, are you helping someone move in or~?" I heard him say. The voice hasn't changed. Well, I think so.. It has been so long since I've heard his voice, without it sounding scared.

"Oh! Laurence~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is just helping Y/N~Senpai move!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. Oh my glob! WHY KAWAII~CHAN? Why? I screamed at her in my head.

"Oh okay. Is she a~ Wait.. Y/N as in Y/N L/N?" He said, and sounded both shocked and scared. I walked up behind Kawaii~Chan, sighing.

"Laurence.." I said as a greet. He took a step back, about to run. I grabed his wrist. He was about to scream. I covered his mouth with my other hand.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! DEMON! STAY WAY!" He shouted. Kawaii~Chan looked back and fourth at us, shocked and clearly not knowing what was going on or what to do. Then Garroth, Dante and Travis came running out of what i assume is their house. Wow.. They all live togehter? Whatever.. That's not important now. What is important is my eyes turning black at the sight of Gene's little brother. Laurence got even more scared.

"Laurence, calm down. I wont hurt you. Promise," I said as calm as I could. It was a lie though. I was about to rip of all of the guys heads. Well, except Travis, because he never really bothered me, and I never really bothered him. "Kawaii~Chan, please, hand the letter to Dante. Do not tell anyone about me being here. Laurence.. Can I please talk to you?" I said making puppy eyes. Kawaii~Chan just nodded and ran home. Laurence and I went inside my house and sat down on the floor, because the moving truck hasn't come with my stuff yet, so I don't have a cough.

Dante POV

"LEAVE ME ALONE! DEMON! STAY AWAY!" A voice shouted. It sounded like Laurence. Me and the other guys ran outside without a word. I had a good guess on who he was shouting at, but I was horrified just thinking about her.

I was right. A tall H/C haired girl, stood in front of Laurence holding one of her hands over his mouth, and the other one around his wrist, keeping him from running.

"Is that..?" Garroth didn't need to say anything more. I automatically nodded. It was her. Out of all people. Her! Ugh! Why? Why her? I thought she forgot about us. I thought she hated us. Well she probably does. But... Ugh! I can't explain. Losing her was so difficult for me. My world basically fell apart. So knowing that she haven't moved on, is still the same mean and rude person she was, is just.. Hard to accept..

Garroth and Travis walked back into the house. I kept standing there, waiting as she with a guilty face dragged a terrified Laurence into her house. After they disappeared Kawaii~Chan came up to me with a letter. She gave me it and ran away. Strange. It slowly unfolded the letter and started to read it;