Who easily caught her body as she faced him.

"Hi daddy." She said as I stood up to take Seb from Dani who gave me a brief smile.

"Hi Daughter, you ready for this." He asked as she nodded at him.

"Yes." She said as he smiled at her and we all walked away.

To the park and walking along the kids next to me and Dani walking also. She was simply trying to contain the jumping girl.

Yep Scarlett, just loved jumping up and down. All the time and she didn't stop for any one of us.

You could defiantly tell she was very excited.

"Okay, you gotta calm down a little Scar." Dani said as the hazel eyed girl nodded.

Dani smiled pushing the kinda dark brown hair back as she stood back up again. It was kinda surprising how Scar's hair went a little above her shoulder.

It was thick to, but then again so was mine and Dani's. Seb's was a messy mop of thick curls on his head.

He never liked anyone touching his hair. So we all loved to mess it up and he hated it.

We got to the blankets and there waiting was my parents and the kids took off.

"Grandma." They all 4 said as they ran to like tackle mom.

Who laughed smiling at them all.

"Hi guys, what are you all doing here." Mom asked as they all stared at her a big mop of dark hair.

"We came to see you." I heard Alex say as mom smiled more.

"Well then, why don't we go get grandpa." She said as they all moved to tackle dad.

"Hi kids." Dad said as we all stood there laughing at them.

"Grandpa." Scarlett said as he smiled at her.

"Yes Scarlett." He asked her as she kept standing there.

"Why are we here." She asked as he shrugged.

"I don't know, Daddy picked it. You should ask him." He said as she turned briefly to face me.

"Okay." She agreed before moving back to me.

I waited and she tugged at my jeans as I looked down at her. The usually bright Hazel eyes staring up at me.

"Yes dear." I asked as I bent down to face her.

"Why are we here." She asked as I chuckled a little.

"Because we are, but you want to know a secret." I asked as she nodded at me.

"What." She asked me and I smiled at her.

"Grandpa and Grandma used to take me and Anut Jess here when we were young like you." I said as she nodded at me happily like her normal tone.

Happy and bubbly, a very amazing child.

"Really." She asked as I nodded at her easily.

"Really, daddy was here once a week when he was your age." I said as she moved to hug me.

As best she could but she was still pretty tiny. My arms to move around her also.

She was very warm, like Dani she might as well have been a heater. I smiled a little as she kept against my body.

"Alright go play." I said as she ran away with all the other kids.

It was then I got to hug my mom who was smiling.