"Jason" I say.

"Are you guys Ready" Micheal ssay and everyone nods except for me.

"Where are you guys going" I ask.

"We are Going to... My Aunts birthday Yeah she is turning 51" Micheal says.

"Oh Can I come" I say and They all stand there like nothing.

*Knock*Knock*

I run and open the door and See Angelina, Jenny, Emily, and Nathalie.

"Hey Lucy Can We talk to you please" Angelina says and the Boys push me out of the house before I even answered.

"Sure" I say.

We all walk to My House and Angy opens the door. "So Whats wrong" I say.

"Well We wanted to talk to you about Something" Angelina says.

"Like what" She Looks at Jenny and Jenny Looks at me.

"Whats Up with You and Conner" She says and I shrug.

"What are You talking about Ok I know I have a crush on him But we are only Friends. That's it" Jenny Nods.

"And what does Mason think I mean Yeah What does he think" I smile at Emily.

"What Just asking" Emily says.

"You Like him Your Crushing on Mase aren't You" She blushes and I nod.

"See You are and Even Mason likes you too. He asked me if I could tell you if you wanted to go on A date with him" she Nods and I smile.

"So why did you ask me if I had something going on with Conner"I ask and Jenny Smiles.

"So I was wondering If you wanted to be this Babies Godmother and If Conner could be his Godfather" She says and I nod.

"Of course but what about Angy and you have to ask Conner" I say and Angy looks me.

"I'll be her second kids Godmother" I nod ok.

Conner's POV

"Ok Fams get in the Car and lets go. Joel is probably waiting for us" I say and they all walk out.

Good they had taken my princess because she can't know what we do.

I don't wanna lose her.

"Dude get your Fucking ass in the Car" Ethan yells and I walk inside.

I turn the Car on and drive straight to The place we had to meet Joel. When we got there I see him with his friends.

"Glad to see you Again Conner" He says and I glare at him.

"So Are we going to start" I say and he nods.

"Do you have the money" He nods and Looks at one of his friends.He shows me the money.

"Ok Good" I say.

Lucy's POV

3 Hours Later

As I was laying in the couch Looking threw my twitter page with Conny, Conny starts barking. He runs to the door and starts Scratching the door.

"Whats wrong Conny" I say and look out the window.

I See the boys Walking to the house and I chuckle.

Ethan walks in and Conny starts jumping.

"Ah My Little Kid. Who's a good boy Ah Who's a good Boy" He says and starts Scratching his belly.

Then Jason, Mason, Micheal, And... Ah ❤Conner❤ walk in.

Conner runs his hand threw his hair and Smiles at Conny.

I want to hug Conner so bad.

I Look back at my phone and feel someone sit next to me.

"What are You doing" someone says and I look at my right and see Conner.

"Nothing Just Looking threw my phone" He nods and Looks at my phone.

I Had already gotten out of Twitter because I don't want him to know I have an account.

"So What where you guys talking about" He asks me and I quickly remeber.

"Ask Jenny" He smiles

"Where is she" He says and I smile back.

"Why don't you search for her... Jerk" I say and he glares at me.

"What did you call me" He says.

"Jerk J-E-R-K Jerk" I say and leave my phone down on the couch.

"Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight" The others say.

"No She'll probably Beat me Didn't you guys forget she studied Martial arts and Karate" He says and everyone says Ohh right.

"Fight Fight Fight Fight fight. I wanna see her beat this pussy's Ass so Bad" Ethan says Grabing something behind him.

I start To walk to My Room.

"Little Bitch" Someone says.

Oh Bitch You are dead now.

------------------------------------

A/N:
Thanks guys For reading this Chapter.

Comment if I should make new characters or if you wanna be in the story.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖